keimag

May 8, 2017
Not sure what is happening, but after Mother brings Abigail to you for the first time, where you have to choose if you want to fuck her and cum or fuck Mother and not cum, after the scene is done and you go to sleep, you get a quest in the morning to find Abigail outside the house and talk to her. I know she's supposed to be in the outhouse, but the problem is that I can't find her there. Been checking every hour for the past 10 days or so and nothing. Does it have something to do with the multi-mod or is it a game bug?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Been 5 years on F95. One of the most important lessons I've learned:

DON'T MOD the game, unless it's a scene gallery mod (adding scene gallery only) or a music score mod (adding music only).

About mother‘s trail. Is the back arrow the one after you come back from trying to find pound? I try the back arrow but it didn’t bring me back to mother. And didn’t find any back arrow before that.
You have to do it immediately after you meet her in the morning. On the spot. Back, answer. Quest finished.

Reactions: ThL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chop some wood ... fill the water tank .. let it ”Pssssssst! .... ” get you in the zome.
Not sure what is happening, but after Mother brings Abigail to you for the first time, where you have to choose if you want to fuck her and cum or fuck Mother and not cum, after the scene is done and you go to sleep, you get a quest in the morning to find Abigail outside the house and talk to her. I know she's supposed to be in the outhouse, but the problem is that I can't find her there. Been checking every hour for the past 10 days or so and nothing. Does it have something to do with the multi-mod or is it a game bug?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
A promising game, I really hope we're in for an interesting adventure as good as the one we saw in Cure My Addiction. I know the author is talented and can do it. As for Patriarch..have been following the game since version 0.1 and so far I like everything, although there are questions about the plot, but I guess we'll find out for ourselves in time.

However, I still have my suspicions that the MCs are just being used.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, I'm looking forward with great interest to the continuation of this mystery story.

I really liked the previous update (v7), the interaction mechanics in the sex scenes added variety and the animations themselves were very hot and appealing. I missed a bit something like that in this update (yes, you get used to good things quickly and I remember that the same beautiful CMA had almost no animations at all). Nevertheless, I believe that so far v0.7 was one of the best updates in terms of animation quality and I hope that this technical visual level the developer will maintain in future updates.

I have no idea what surprises the esteemed game author has in store for us, but it seems to me that Patriarch will definitely need an unruly troublemaker like Amy was in CMA. I realise that the game is at an early stage of plot development and to wish for "anything and everything" on my part now would be naive, but in the future escalating relationships, intrigue, rivalries, etc. could benefit the game. I wish good luck to the author and I hope that in the future Patriarch will give us plenty of fun, intrigue and hot scenes.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'max_wood_arch'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts-core/locations/outside.rpyc", line 5, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Patriarch 0.8a
Tue Aug 16 22:51:48 2022

I started a new game. Still the same error. This is for the outdated mod? :eek:

WoW.
reported to the dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
As a rule : this game doesn't need a mod and the dev won't look at errors caused with a modded game
Otherwise Abi is in the outhouse when you see her face there (the vignette), it's in the morning in the 09.00-12.00 bracket, so make sure you're not doing anything else. Otherwise she'll be there the following morning if I'm not mistaken

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
About mother‘s trail. Is the back arrow the one after you come back from trying to find pound? I try the back arrow but it didn’t bring me back to mother. And didn’t find any back arrow before that.
It is not after you first meet Mother in the morning following Abi's initiation. It's after Valerie's trial that you need to use that arrow

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm stuck, the same says I need to talk to Emma on the pillory, but she's never on the pillory.
She needs to be punished first maybe?
One way to have her punished : tell Abi in the morning when you need to supervise Emma. Abi will screw it up and Emma will end up in the pillory.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What to do when Abigail no longer appears? Unable to continue. All stats are maxed. Mother did catch us in outhouse.
Check the active quests. (post a screenshot of the active quests, F1)
Usually you need to have a bath or two to "unlock" new things with Abi.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
A promising game, I really hope we're in for an interesting adventure as good as the one we saw in Cure My Addiction. I know the author is talented and can do it. As for Patriarch..have been following the game since version 0.1 and so far I like everything, although there are questions about the plot, but I guess we'll find out for ourselves in time.

Anyway, I'm looking forward with great interest to the continuation of this mystery story.

I really liked the previous update (v7), the interaction mechanics in the sex scenes added variety and the animations themselves were very hot and appealing. I missed a bit something like that in this update (yes, you get used to good things quickly and I remember that the same beautiful CMA had almost no animations at all). Nevertheless, I believe that so far v0.7 was one of the best updates in terms of animation quality and I hope that this technical visual level the developer will maintain in future updates.

I have no idea what surprises the esteemed game author has in store for us, but it seems to me that Patriarch will definitely need an unruly troublemaker like Amy was in CMA. I realise that the game is at an early stage of plot development and to wish for "anything and everything" on my part now would be naive, but in the future escalating relationships, intrigue, rivalries, etc. could benefit the game. I wish good luck to the author and I hope that in the future Patriarch will give us plenty of fun, intrigue and hot scenes.
Great post, you should post it as a review (y)

Reactions: Stan5851

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts-core/locations/outside.rpyc", line 5, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Patriarch 0.8a
Tue Aug 16 22:51:48 2022

I started a new game. Still the same error. This is for the outdated mod? :eek:

WoW.
label 'max_wood_arch' is not a label from the game. Most likely the mod is messing things up

Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega

Toknight

May 2, 2020
It is not after you first meet Mother in the morning following Abi's initiation. It's after Valerie's trial that you need to use that arrow
So it‘s sister‘s trial first then mother’s trial. Somehow judging by other’s review. I thought I can only choose one trial from two.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So it‘s sister‘s trial first then mother’s trial. Somehow judging by other’s review. I thought I can only choose one trial from two.
You need to satisfy all the girls, the 3 sisters and Mother too

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes