Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
My problem is theres no option to say absolutely fuck no i dont want your sloppy seconds mercy fuck from your girlfriend, if you think i'm that pathetic that i'd stick my dick into your girls cum soaked pussy you can both fuck right off, i'm going home. Sure you can "skip" but theres still the implied knowledge that your friend lets you fuck his girlfriend cause the mc is all sad and pathetic about breaking up with his girl and they feel bad for you. That stayed with me for the rest of the game ruining both the "girlfriend" and the mc for me.

Theres no option to NOT fuck his girlfriend at all.

That should also be in the OP in bold characters imo.
There is an option. Go play something else, this game is not for you. Bye.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
So 0.8a ends at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just want to check to make sure my save didn't break because the icons for Abi's trial never went away for me and stuck on the bottom of the screen the whole trial maze thing.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
help plss

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'max_wood_arch'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts-core/locations/outside.rpyc", line 5, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.17134
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Patriarch 0.8a
Tue Aug 16 06:39:42 2022

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So 0.8a ends at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just want to check to make sure my save didn't break because the icons for Abi's trial never went away for me and stuck on the bottom of the screen the whole trial maze thing.
Could you post a save?
This bug is new and the dev would.like to check
Only if you didn't use any mod of course

sickfreed

Apr 13, 2019
I don't like sharing, netorare and netorase. I don't mind netori. I am deep down a hypocrite and I know it, I just can't help it. I don't like someone touching a woman I am interested in and it's something I can't control even if my brain is aware. That being said, I am not a fucking caveman and women are not objects and they are their own person, managing what I feel and think is my own responsibility.
At the end of the day you have to be a grown up and get past it, if you don't like a situation, find one in which you're ok, don't break down at every fucking turn. In life you have never ending possibilities, you can find something for you.
And another thing, from my knowledge at 8 years old humans develop the ability to distinguish reality from fiction, so don't associate yourself with the Mc and maybe you would enjoy the content.
The game is well made and I liked it to some extent, but it could have been better if the mc had more agency.
I don't like that the Mc is mind controlled by the forest. I don't like the fact you cannot exit the forest with or without abi.
I don't like the fact that they noticed their mind being altered and did not take any action like writing down or something.
I don't like the fact that is assumed that we want to spend the rest of our life as a a mind controlled semen bag just because we get our rocks off. I am sorry but I did not feel an ounce of love or affection in any of the relationships with the girls, you're there just as a cum bag so they don't die, you get poisoned by them if you fail a task and that's it. They are mind controlled immortal cum fueled sluts, not something I would like to spend the rest of my life with.
I don't get how you can be ok with being kidnapped and being turned in to a mindless cum dispenser just because you get sex, is that all life is about? That is just sad. I would be scared as fuck and I would not want to be there, I would want to escape as much as possible or at least get revenge on the sex cult. If I can't get out of the forest I would at least want to kill all the cum demons there as revenge. Maybe I am just crazy, I don't know.
This is my own opinion, I know not everyone feels or thinks the same, and I don't expect to. If I offended someone with my post I am deeply sorry but remember that this is just my constructive criticism and you may ignore it.

Last edited:

ujjjjjwal

Oct 23, 2021
Sorry to post in this thread but cure my addiction thread seems prety dead can someone post the chapter 3 ep 1 to 4 link please i can't find in the thread it only starts from ep 6 thanks 8n advance

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sorry to post in this thread but cure my addiction thread seems prety dead can someone post the chapter 3 ep 1 to 4 link please i can't find in the thread it only starts from ep 6 thanks 8n advance
OP, they're hidden in the spoiler tag (SPOILER: PREVIOUS CHAPTERS): under chapter 5. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Vanderer and ThL
Jun 6, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Patriarch 0.8a
Tue Aug 16 22:51:48 2022

I started a new game. Still the same error. This is for the outdated mod? :eek:

WoW.

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Patriarch 0.8a
Tue Aug 16 22:51:48 2022

I started a new game. Still the same error. This is for the outdated mod? :eek:

WoW.
I'm having the same problem. I tried to play on a fresh install of 0.8 without the mod and my game save is screwed. I guess I'll have to wait to see if the mod will get updated.

Toknight

May 2, 2020
About mother‘s trail. Is the back arrow the one after you come back from trying to find pound? I try the back arrow but it didn’t bring me back to mother. And didn’t find any back arrow before that.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes