ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ya but when when you download chapter 3 it starts from post beach with ep 6 and not with ch1
here you are, link to one of my back-up files
this may not be a permanent link, so better copy the files into a more stable one

keimag

May 8, 2017
As a rule : this game doesn't need a mod and the dev won't look at errors caused with a modded game
Otherwise Abi is in the outhouse when you see her face there (the vignette), it's in the morning in the 09.00-12.00 bracket, so make sure you're not doing anything else. Otherwise she'll be there the following morning if I'm not mistaken
Yeah, I didn't realize the game had actual gameplay elements to them and figured the mod would be just a regular walkthrough mod. Anyway, re-downloaded the game and tried it without the mod and works just fine like that.

Reactions: ThL

Batos

Mar 16, 2018
im srry but im lost..i did the part of the forest following the bear y end with mom that ask me to find 3 items i tryed all i can see but i cant find them where r the items? (im srry if someone asked before)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
im srry but im lost..i did the part of the forest following the bear y end with mom that ask me to find 3 items i tryed all i can see but i cant find them where r the items? (im srry if someone asked before)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry what is the OP
OP: Original Poster (the person who begins the selected thread in that particular forum) I.e. the implication is that you should look at the 1st post (OP) on page 1 of this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
follow the bear in the forest
What bear? All I have is a pond or some haunted forest with a skeleton in it and 4 green arrows at the bottom of the screen. no matter which way I go it all goes in circles until you "went too far and couldn't come back - game over"
I'm seriously considering deleting the game

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What bear? All I have is a pond or some haunted forest with a skeleton in it and 4 green arrows at the bottom of the screen. no matter which way I go it all goes in circles until you "went too far and couldn't come back - game over"
I'm seriously considering deleting the game
at what point of the story are you exactly?
have you done Emma and Abi and Val's trials or not?
if not, there is a bear hidden in each of the forest render, deep in the woods, to show the direction
If you have and you only miss Mother's trial, when she sends you to find her toys, use immediately the back arrow (middle/below)

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
at what point of the story are you exactly?
have you done Emma and Abi and Val's trials or not?
if not, there is a bear hidden in each of the forest render, deep in the woods, to show the direction
If you have and you only miss Mother's trial, when she sends you to find her toys, use immediately the back arrow (middle/below)
Managed to get it done, thanks. Took me a while to realize that the bear was actually just a brown "blob" hidden behind trees and barely visible

Reactions: ThL

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Hi - was after some help.
I've got Patriarch v0.8a (on Win-PC) with Thunder's mod8.
(save was probably from v0.7 - but maybe from v0.6)
I loaded a save that tells me I'm supposed to 'spend the night with Abigail' which I do
- then you get the 'avoid sex with Emma for 3 days'.
- I go about the day as normal
(no interaction with Emma - do normal chores - wood/water/fish)
then at the evening dinner Mother says 'I'm disappointed, you didn't complete your trial'
and game over.

WTF am I missing?
Is it a bug?
Is there a variable in the console I can change to avoid that?

*On a side note - I haven't played in a while, so I may be forgetting something basic
And are you allowed to cum in Abigail when you spend the night with her - or could that be what I've done wrong? (can't remember if Mother forbids you or anything)*

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Hi - was after some help.
I've got Patriarch v0.8a (on Win-PC) with Thunder's mod8.
(save was probably from v0.7 - but maybe from v0.6)
I loaded a save that tells me I'm supposed to 'spend the night with Abigail' which I do
- then you get the 'avoid sex with Emma for 3 days'.
- I go about the day as normal
(no interaction with Emma - do normal chores - wood/water/fish)
then at the evening dinner Mother says 'I'm disappointed, you didn't complete your trial'
and game over.

WTF am I missing?
Is it a bug?
Is there a variable in the console I can change to avoid that?

*On a side note - I haven't played in a while, so I may be forgetting something basic
And are you allowed to cum in Abigail when you spend the night with her - or could that be what I've done wrong? (can't remember if Mother forbids you or anything)*
*Does anyone have a save around this point?
(or even before the 'ritual' in the woods - (read a post referring to it but not up to it yet))
(I assume this would skip over whatever is wrong with mine)

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes