deepdishmenace

Apr 22, 2021
I'm playing unmodded 0.9a - and have NOT imported any saves. I can't get past the "grind" of (max lvl 3 for authority and lust) - I can't even find Abigail @ the Outhouse - after my very first meeting with her there - and all of the achievements under "Hints" in-game seem locked because I can't find (or do anything) with Abigail (e.g. "take a bath" with her, find her again outside, etc...). Any help would be appreciated!

Reactions: javikaston

D_J123

Jun 2, 2022
I'm playing unmodded 0.9a - and have NOT imported any saves. I can't get past the "grind" of (max lvl 3 for authority and lust) - I can't even find Abigail @ the Outhouse - after my very first meeting with her there - and all of the achievements under "Hints" in-game seem locked because I can't find (or do anything) with Abigail (e.g. "take a bath" with her, find her again outside, etc...). Any help would be appreciated!
Same problem here. Started new game (never played this one before), played through, but the game never progresses after meeting w/ Abigail in the outhouse. Played through twice.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Getting this
Python:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts-core/events/e070/e070_start.rpy", line 54, in <module>
NameError: name 'Abigail' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts-core/events/e070/e070_start.rpyc", line 54, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts-core/events/e070/e070_start.rpy", line 54, in <module>
NameError: name 'Abigail' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Patriarch 0.9a
Tue Sep 13 00:28:02 2022
[/CODE]
i have same error after load... so sad

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Same problem here. Started new game (never played this one before), played through, but the game never progresses after meeting w/ Abigail in the outhouse. Played through twice.
same problem, but i dont wana play all again, have some dificult mini games that i hate to trigger ....

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, I used to get stuck there too. Basically, keep taking your bath. At some point Mother will invite Abi to take a bath with MC and the story will continue. This is a really poor job of the hints in the game, I was there too and wondered "are my saves broken?"

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
We need a hero. One that will bless us with a proper walk through.
Ps love the game but it's sad that the code is broken.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
I´m playing this game for the first time now and must say it is just plain GREAT !
It can feel a bit grindy sometimes, but it´s also very rewarding if you keep at it.
Models are great, scenes are also very good.
I don´t know if i missed any scenes till this point, but a lot of stuff can be found using the rollback
to check other directions.
...a really good fap also :love:

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
I found a fix for the Abigail bug, but I don't know if it has unforseen consequences. Furthermore it requires some effort.

UPDATE: After the first day, this causes you to get stuck since you cannot set an action for all the girls, because Abigail has no allowed actions.

Download UnRen (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)

Put it in the folder with the .exe

Open it, and select the option to extract .rpa files. After it is finished, select the option to decompile .rpyc files.

Go to \game\scripts-core\events\e070\ and delete the e070_start.rpyc file

Open the e070_start.rpy file, and comment out the following lines using a #

#$ Abigail.allowed_actions = ["wc", "sex"]
#$ Abigail.allowed_duties = ["clean"]

This should fix the bug, but again I don't know if this breaks something else.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes