• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dvoyka

May 27, 2017
Why was it necessary to introduce such a puzzle in the forest...

for fast skip it :

1) save game and find 2 itmes in forest (paddle + lube). then open console and copy and press enter after each line
e060.maze_girl = "e"
call e060_maze_e_hub

2) save game and after you are back in the woods find new items and in console
e060.maze_girl = "a"
call e060_maze_a_hub
3) when finish after meeting with Mother, as soon as you find yourself in the forest, press the back arrow, return to her and select option 2

Reactions: BGRW2020

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Oh my god fuck this maze, how do I find the stuff for Abigale? I used the commands "
e060.maze_girl = "a"
call e060_maze_a_hub " to find her in the first place, because I was clicking around the maze for almost 40 minutes, that got me to her now I need to do it again to find these items and they are not appearing anywhere.
it keeps saying I dont need to find anything else, but I do.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
OK, am I just a moron or is there no way through this maze without using the console?
I go through the forest the first time, get to the lake & loot the lube & paddle.
Then no matter what i try I only ever get a lost in the forest game over?
How do i find emma? what am i missing?
Thanks

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
OK, am I just a moron or is there no way through this maze without using the console?
I go through the forest the first time, get to the lake & loot the lube & paddle.
Then no matter what i try I only ever get a lost in the forest game over?
How do i find emma? what am i missing?
Thanks
It's not you. That maze is indeed very annoying. However, there's a trick to the maze: There's a brown bear, usually hiding somewhere behind a tree or bush and that indicates the direction you have to go. It's not always very clear however which direction is intended by the bear, but it does work.

In my first playthrough I didn't know about the bear and whenever I got into that dark, almost black-and-white looking part of the forest I would just step back/rewind (using the rollback feature, which for me is scrolling the mousewheel up) until I was back in the green parts of the forest and tried a different direction instead. Combined with a lot of saves this "technique" works, but makes the journey take a while but I eventually managed to stumble my way through the entire thing. So if possible I would recommend following the bear instead.

Also not sure if it helps you, but Emma is near a body of water (think it's a river).

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
It's not you. That maze is indeed very annoying. However, there's a trick to the maze: There's a brown bear, usually hiding somewhere behind a tree or bush and that indicates the direction you have to go. It's not always very clear however which direction is intended by the bear, but it does work.

In my first playthrough I didn't know about the bear and whenever I got into that dark, almost black-and-white looking part of the forest I would just step back/rewind (using the rollback feature, which for me is scrolling the mousewheel up) until I was back in the green parts of the forest and tried a different direction instead. Combined with a lot of saves this "technique" works, but makes the journey take a while but I eventually managed to stumble my way through the entire thing. So if possible I would recommend following the bear instead.

Also not sure if it helps you, but Emma is near a body of water (think it's a river).
THANK YOU!
Couldn't even see the bear, didn't even know to look for it.
Very confusing

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
has anyone figured out a way to fix it so the abby content. because after the conent with abby and the mc are caught mother in the outhouse no more of the abby content is triggered.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm just wondering how many people will keep asking about the "forest maze" and how many times we must explain the very same fucking damn thing over and over and over and over and over and over...

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

magisto99

Jun 6, 2018
I have a problem guys, the game crash when i go outside and click on some place :/ Do you know how can I fix it?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, that "navigate the forest" trial seems random and frustrating like f##k and then some, though i did manage to find Emma and to play with her.
Now i keep coming back & forth across that bear but finding little else. Anyone has some idea of how to get through that, or is it really random and just keep going, saving and praying for luck?

Last edited:
Reactions: ubblesnop

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Ok, that "navigate the forest" trial seems random and frustrating like f##k and then some, though i did manage to find Emma and to play with her.
Anyone has some idea of how to get through that, or is it really random and just keep going, saving and praying for luck?
This question has been answered many times in previous pages. The advice is still the same - follow the bear.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-patriarch-v0-9a-thegary.96150/post-8541921
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-patriarch-v0-9a-thegary.96150/post-8766551

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes