ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
So Emma's been pleasuring Abigail for a long long time and the climax bar isn't progressing.... What to do here?

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
what are you suppose to do in this update? i am just pressing arrows in a forest. cant move on.
For finding hidden quest objects you can just randomly click here and there and click the search But to advance in the story you're supposed to click in the direction of the brown grizzly bear on the screen to reach your next checkpoint. You can see him hiding among the vegetation in almost every render while exploring. (In short, just follow the brown bear)

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
For finding hidden quest objects you can just randomly click here and there and click the search But to advance in the story you're supposed to click in the direction of the brown grizzly bear on the screen to reach your next checkpoint. You can see him hiding among the vegetation in almost every render while exploring. (In short, just follow the brown bear)
Thanks that was getting annoying!

Reactions: michel.gellar7

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
I have to admit, I didn't enjoy this update at all. Wandering aimlessly around the forest isn't particularly fun, and I didn't care for any of the scenes (especially when they force you into content that is ostensibly turned off). Normally, it wouldn't be too much of an issue, as I'd just skip through the scenes and move on, but in this case you're stuck watching animations loop for half an age while waiting for climax gauges to fill up extremely slowly, with no apparent way to speed up the process. You're just wasting players' time at that point.

Reactions: ubblesnop

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ok, I'm lost in the forest after Emma spanking and anal :cautious:
follow the bear when in the forest (it's hidden somewhere)(click on the arrow pointing where the bear is)
there is nothing special between Emma and Abi

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shane498

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So Emma's been pleasuring Abigail for a long long time and the climax bar isn't progressing.... What to do here?
Same here. Abigail's pleasure stuck at 75% roughly, and no way to change anything. Any ideas?
Ok, I have figured it, just don't change positions from the start. After progress hits three quarters, MC hops in and fucks Abigail.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Since Adam and Eve first saw eachother and as they were enough for one another,
2 people giving pleasure to eachother is the most us humans may aspire to in terms of
absolute joy and love and affection. Three or more means a distraction that is quick and dirty.
The scene in the begining is quick and dirty, there is no affection, just a distraction.
MAny a gamer are looking to unwind playing the game, so pump and dump might
not do it for them as much as they wanna tell themselves, so they lash out on false assumptions.
Any more than 2 is a chore and a stretch for anyone living in the world,
so the fact is:
everyone would feel so much more included and better satisfaction if they started
not in this orgy type scenario of no feelings, just mindless action, but in a growing cuddly 1 on 1
that would then grow to include a third only on the remote days the protagonists would feel wacky.

• Wow
Reactions: Larry2000

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
How do I get out of the forrest. I have the paddle and lube bottle... but I keep doing a circle

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game starts as sharing. It continues as femdom and now moving towards maledom.

Nov 1, 2018
For those who don’t get it:
Dev is stalling time with shitty updates since he’s working on the new housse freeroam where we come back as father. Massive rework with gameplay/rooms and interactions.

qwerqwr12345

May 4, 2019
This helped

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Since Adam and Eve first saw eachother and as they were enough for one another,
2 people giving pleasure to eachother is the most us humans may aspire to in terms of
absolute joy and love and affection. Three or more means a distraction that is quick and dirty.
The scene in the begining is quick and dirty, there is no affection, just a distraction.
MAny a gamer are looking to unwind playing the game, so pump and dump might
not do it for them as much as they wanna tell themselves, so they lash out on false assumptions.
Any more than 2 is a chore and a stretch for anyone living in the world,
so the fact is:
everyone would feel so much more included and better satisfaction if they started
not in this orgy type scenario of no feelings, just mindless action, but in a growing cuddly 1 on 1
that would then grow to include a third only on the remote days the protagonists would feel wacky.
I think the problem is not the threesome but the scenario of 2 males with one female. If the prologue would feature a male mc with 2 bisexual girls, there would be no discussion.

Many male players probably don't like to share and this might be a result of ages of natural selection and evolution. If a male has sex with 2 women and both get pregnant (and everything works fine), he gets 2 or more new children carrying his genes. If a male has a threesome with another guy and a female, in case of a pregnancy the chance is only 50% in average that the child will be his. (There is also the possibility that the pregnancy will result in twins with different fathers, but this is very rare.) So the reproductive success of the guy who chooses the threesome with 2 females is around 4 times higher than that of the guy who shares, so most people today are probably the descendants of males who did not share. In some cases sharing is probably better than no sex at all. And in isolated societies sharing is a known method to add new genes to the gene pool of your community to avoid genetic desease.
On the other side sharing also always has an increased chance to spread STDs.

Today in our modern society with contraceptives everywhere the reproductive success is less affected by having threesomes if the females are on the pill. The risk of STDs is still there.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes