ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Great game so far, started today and right now I can tell TheGary has done an amazing job, like he did with CMA.
But now I'm stuck on the supposed Valerie-Bug where I can't interact with her in the kitchen. I couldn't finish #3 and #4 because of this, but at the current point of the game my task is to make sure she is preparing lunch. I cannot interact with her, so I guess I'm stuck.

And no, I havent corrupted my game in any way, I play 0.6c and did everything as supposed to.
This bug has been reported
It will be corrected in the next patch
Try these temporary patches in between

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This bug has been reported
It will be corrected in the next patch
Try these temporary patches in between
Thanks for these. Do you put them in the game directory or the scripts-core subdirectory?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for these. Do you put them in the game directory or the scripts-core subdirectory?
put these 2 files in the game directory (with the .rpa files). Do not update your game if you don't have to. It's a quick fix for this issue. A proper fix will be added in the next release.

Reactions: NewTricks

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
put these 2 files in the game directory (with the .rpa files). Do not update your game if you don't have to. It's a quick fix for this issue. A proper fix will be added in the next release.
Thank you. I don't know if it is an intention or a bug but the patches had the unexpected effect that time no longer advances when chopping wood or getting water. Made it really easy to max both lol.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you. I don't know if it is an intention or a bug but the patches had the unexpected effect that time no longer advances when chopping wood or getting water. Made it really easy to max both lol.
I'll report this new one o_O

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Seems the Father is being abused and wore out just so the bitches can find another, the MC should stop the sex with any of them to stop this farse
A nice house in the forest next to a lake with 4 eager sex-fiend woman... Yeah, let's go back to the city for a 9-5 job every day.
WTF?

Reactions: deppenjaeger

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
A nice house in the forest next to a lake with 4 eager sex-fiend woman... Yeah, let's go back to the city for a 9-5 job every day.
WTF?
These are not sex fiend women and they are crazy, as soon as they feel the MC is too old or doesn't do what they want your poisoned, as well it's at the behest of the forest - seems it thrives on the womens cost and the MC as well, the only thing that could happen to make the situation better is to kill the forest - likely the massive tree to free all the people from this - also remember these women all but Abigail are hundreds of years old

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
These are not sex fiend women and they are crazy, as soon as they feel the MC is too old or doesn't do what they want your poisoned, as well it's at the behest of the forest - seems it thrives on the womens cost and the MC as well, the only thing that could happen to make the situation better is to kill the forest - likely the massive tree to free all the people from this - also remember these women all but Abigail are hundreds of years old
Well, let's see what happens. Honestly, I don't think the story will end with MC dying an old age while Abi is still 20. In the meanwhile, let them fuck like rabbits. :sneaky:

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
Hello maybe someone already asked this, but do you get to sleep with the mother? I have done, emma, Valerie but i don't see much progress after seeing Abby the second time after that is just rince and repeat

Quaraf

Feb 22, 2021
I cant upload the error lines but I updated the game from 0.4 to 0.6 and load up the game. I got a error but after i pressed rollback it worked and could play the game. But when I save and load up the new save it doesnt work. It give error lines and cant rollback or ignore it.

Anyone know how to fix this or a other way to save it? I still have 1 save from 0.4 and i tried update the game to 0.6c but get the same problem

EDIT: I uploaded the log file now

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I cant upload the error lines but I updated the game from 0.4 to 0.6 and load up the game. I got a error but after i pressed rollback it worked and could play the game. But when I save and load up the new save it doesnt work. It give error lines and cant rollback or ignore it.

Anyone know how to fix this or a other way to save it? I still have 1 save from 0.4 and i tried update the game to 0.6c but get the same problem
the dev will need the error message to give an answer

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes