Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Is there any action with the "Mother" character in this release other than the initiation scene that left you blueballed?

I currently haver max lust and authority and I feel like all the scenes are already explored but I'm not sure...And don't ask me to read the walkthrough because it's the same as saying why don't you read spoilers to find out about it.

Already got an answer; thanks.

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Is there any action with the "Mother" character in this release other than the initiation scene that left you blueballed?

I currently haver max lust and authority and I feel like all the scenes are already explored but I'm not sure...
Yes, there is some good content. I am not so sure that your stats matter. You can choose Mother at night, and have some fun during the day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Drafox

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts-core/locations/hall.rpy", line 3, in script
    $ L.moveTo("hall")
  File "game/scripts-core/locations/hall.rpy", line 3, in <module>
    $ L.moveTo("hall")
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 177, in moveTo
    I.check_idles()
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/idles.rpy", line 302, in check_idles
    if L.current in self.get_hourly_idles()[T.date()]:
KeyError: 116

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts-core/locations/hall.rpy", line 3, in script
    $ L.moveTo("hall")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts-core/locations/hall.rpy", line 3, in <module>
    $ L.moveTo("hall")
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 177, in moveTo
    I.check_idles()
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/idles.rpy", line 302, in check_idles
    if L.current in self.get_hourly_idles()[T.date()]:
KeyError: 116

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Patriarch 0.6
Tue May 31 16:45:41 2022
how did it happen ?
was it when rolling back ?

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I hope i’m not one of the first 10 to ask this, is sharing avoidable? I would search the thread but I’m on my phone. CGs look beautiful but not into that koolaid.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I hope i’m not one of the first 10 to ask this, is sharing avoidable? I would search the thread but I’m on my phone. CGs look beautiful but not into that koolaid.
The prologue has a sharing scene of your best friend sharing with you his girlfriend.
After that you're the only dick in town

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Great game so far, started today and right now I can tell TheGary has done an amazing job, like he did with CMA.
But now I'm stuck on the supposed Valerie-Bug where I can't interact with her in the kitchen. I couldn't finish #3 and #4 because of this, but at the current point of the game my task is to make sure she is preparing lunch. I cannot interact with her, so I guess I'm stuck.

And no, I havent corrupted my game in any way, I play 0.6c and did everything as supposed to.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Great game so far, started today and right now I can tell TheGary has done an amazing job, like he did with CMA.
But now I'm stuck on the supposed Valerie-Bug where I can't interact with her in the kitchen. I couldn't finish #3 and #4 because of this, but at the current point of the game my task is to make sure she is preparing lunch. I cannot interact with her, so I guess I'm stuck.

And no, I havent corrupted my game in any way, I play 0.6c and did everything as supposed to.
Yeah. It is bugs like this that make me save every morning. Especially since one fuck up and you are dead.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes