Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
You are extremely narrow minded because you want to label it as something that it isn't. The MC didn't think that in any way shape or form, the couple invited him and he fucked her and not the other guy. :FacePalm:

Oh my word...didn't even play the game and makes wild claims...holy shit.
As a disinterested observer that was just looking what the update was about, I think it's very weird that you keep responding when you obviously will never come eye to eye. You don't have to agree with them and tell them how socially wrong they are. As ignorant or non-progressive someone is, it doesn't mean their opinion means nothing. Let's all move on and have a party :) You invite a guy and girl and I'll invite 2 girls ;)

That way we can all have our fun!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
As a disinterested observer that was just looking what the update was about, I think it's very weird that you keep responding when you obviously will never come eye to eye. You don't have to agree with them and tell them how socially wrong they are. As ignorant or non-progressive someone is, it doesn't mean their opinion means nothing. Let's all move on and have a party :) You invite a guy and girl and I'll invite 2 girls ;)

the one who will invite a friend of his will more easily manage to both fuck together a girl, you who will invite two girls will fuck your handful because with two girls you won't do anything.Real life is not like games.

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
Ok let me brake it down once, although it's probably still a waste of time.

a) This is a game about a dude getting abducted by a cult and slowly getting groomed to become a patriarch, with a harem of women at his disposal. The scene in question is from the intro of the game, before the abduction. It's used to show the chick is attracted to MC but wants to remain faithful to her dude. So she convinces him to have a 3some. The dude vanishes from the game shortly after that.

b) Nobody gives a fuck about your "hot takes" on sexuality, dominance and submission, straight out of the darkest basement. This is a thread about a game, anything else is off-topic (same goes for the replies taking the bait). Want to keep enlightening the world with your wisdom, go to general discussion.
I don't care for the discussion in question, but I do appreciate the game's actual summary. Thanks.

Reactions: AL.d

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Guess you are missing the point here my friend. I said at no point that i want to invite another dude or another chick, but yeah opinions of people who slap wrong labels onto things are very important. Enjoy your two pixel girls. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Priappus

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Patriarch [v0.4c] + Thunder And Electro's Multi Mod

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over.
Good day sir could pls update ur android port to the latest version thanks

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Guess you are missing the point here my friend. I said at no point that i want to invite another dude or another chick, but yeah opinions of people who slap wrong labels onto things are very important. Enjoy your two pixel girls. ;)
That was a joke. If I must explain it, you seem like you're generally okay with it, so I made a wild assumption as to what YOU would prefer. I may be wrong but I was just kidding. You didn't have to get snarky. We have different opinions and thoughts, I don't blame you for that. Just don't trample on others thoughts, like I won't on yours.

As I said, I'm just here cause good renders are good renders. But meh updates are meh updates from what I hear :(

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
the one who will invite a friend of his will more easily manage to both fuck together a girl, you who will invite two girls will fuck your handful because with two girls you won't do anything.Real life is not like games.
I have no idea what you were implying, but I wish you a good day!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
pa-16.jpg

Constructive criticism time this evening.
First comes some praise:

The prologue about some friends in the woods was very well
rendered and put together to give a relaxed yet exciting back story for MC. That was one of the highlights of the game for some time,
as the chores keep piling up and the many thoughts in MC”s head
make it surprising that sometimes, the air marks to show he is talking in his head are missing and he is with company,
the girls do not react to his babbles and us players get to sigh as we realize it was still one of his stupid thoughts right in the middle of a scene where his mind should be into recognizing what the girls tell him and formulating the answers as opposed to distracting himself with words/thoughts useless and rather detrimental to his mental state in certain instances.

The glitch hunt proposed this time is about words missing that make it sound the characters
are rather out of air/exhausted/in a diminished mental state even when the scenes are not of the sort.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the report
the dev will need
pa-17.jpg

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there something like a guide or walkthrough for this one? Grinding hell with Stamina Lvl5 is harsh (Lust & Authority already maxed for Lvl3, Karma -76 neutral)

Abigail made a few quick appearances, but after getting caught with the MC in the outhouse just vanished. Will she appear later or did i make some mistakes with the decisions along the way?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there something like a guide or walkthrough for this one? Grinding hell with Stamina Lvl5 is harsh (Lust & Authority already maxed for Lvl3, Karma -76 neutral)

Abigail made a few quick appearances, but after getting caught with the MC in the outhouse just vanished.
There is no walkthrough as there is an integrated hint system.
Press F1
And yes there is some grind until you manage to max the wood and water level. It eases a lot afterwards

Reactions: Nizzquizz
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes