Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There is no walkthrough as there is an integrated hint system.
Press F1
And yes there is some grind until you manage to max the wood and water level. It eases a lot afterwards
Completely missed the hint system's presence due to the minuscule font until you pointed it out. Thanks for the warning.

Reactions: ThL

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is there something like a guide or walkthrough for this one? Grinding hell with Stamina Lvl5 is harsh (Lust & Authority already maxed for Lvl3, Karma -76 neutral)

Abigail made a few quick appearances, but after getting caught with the MC in the outhouse just vanished. Will she appear later or did i make some mistakes with the decisions along the way?
She wiil appear after you do more stuff. just use Hints via F1 button on keyboard. But again i played neitral -> Good, so idk how on evil path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emelex

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Was that it, or was there more content after Abigail? I'm confused.
(Forest starts after story in House) You mean after your Emma and Abigail test for Father in forest? In the forest first Emma after her Abigail and after her end of content for current version of game.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
She wiil appear after you do more stuff. just use Hints via F1 button on keyboard. But again i played neitral -> Good, so idk how on evil path.
Yes, yes. As i commented previously, the font for "F1 Hints" is so damn minuscule i simply missed it as some system stuff that you get sometimes in the HU corners. Now that i'm not playing semi-blind things are proceeding smoothly, thanks.

(I do intend to play a good guy path later on for comparison and contrast too)

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Got really frustrated during the last update.

Lot of clicks, trying to fuck those girls for hours, plus trying to leave the forest etc...

I don't really get why Devs build this nonsense challenges in an adult game.

Game should be smooth, you want to put some puzzle, fair enough do it, but make it enjoyable..

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Got really frustrated during the last update.

Lot of clicks, trying to fuck those girls for hours, plus trying to leave the forest etc...

I don't really get why Devs build this nonsense challenges in an adult game.

Game should be smooth, you want to put some puzzle, fair enough do it, but make it enjoyable..
When you follow the bear in the forest it's really a smooth ride

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
No new character, still the same 4 girls, there is still a lot to explore with them before adding another one
4 main girls ? I only played a bit after the sharing prolog. Did the girl from the prolog also make into the sect ?

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes