BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Followed him and got to emma all went well - even though I said in the game I didn't like the spanking and anal crap.
Got to Abi and now she is doing the lez crap and it is stuck in a cycle and won;t get passed a third of the upper heart, I assume the mc was to move it up but alas now way to do that -
Question why does the Dev always give us the choice to not do spanking etc.... and now we are forced into it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Followed him and got to emma all went well - even though I said in the game I didn't like the spanking and anal crap.
Got to Abi and now she is doing the lez crap and it is stuck in a cycle and won;t get passed a third of the upper heart, I assume the mc was to move it up but alas now way to do that -
Question why does the Dev always give us the choice to not do spanking etc.... and now we are forced into it
it's a good question
he intended to make different paths in the beginning, but he realized that there would be very little contend in a "vanilla" path and that most of his patrons followed him because of spanking (first) and probably anal (2d).
so he went for it, thence the line during diner with Mother, when she says that he'll have to overcome some of his "reserves" (particularly about spanking)
and you can shorten Emma's spanking about halfway as compared to where the spanking fans will go

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
If anyone is looking for Mac v0.7a, try this. It worked for me.
  1. Download Win 0.7a (compressed)
  2. Download Mac 0.6 (compressed)
  3. Unzip both packages
  4. Copy the "game" folder from Win version and replace it in the Mac version (not merge)
  5. Copy the "libs" folder and place it in the Mac version under "Content/Resources/" folder, keep the "Python" folder and delete the rest
  6. Copy the "ThePatriarch-lowres.py" and "ThePatriarch-lowres.sh" and place in "Content/Resources/autorun/" folder and delete the old copy in that folder. Do not replace or rename these 2 files
  7. Copy and replace the "renpy" folder inside "Content/Resources/autorun/" (May not be necessary, but since you are already replacing a bunch of stuff, no harm doing so.)
  8. Done and you're welcome ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Nothing new at the end of the ritual.... hmmmm

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Maybe but what people call vanilla sex is still the best and most rewarding in my opinion - the rest are sick perversions feeding abuse of individuals which really should be illegal - again in my opinion we are in such a period that people cannot take any opinions other than there own
Man, the blond chick loves to be spanked - she achieves orgasm through it.

There are women IRL who only achieve orgasm through it. So, you're telling us that in your not so humble opinion this should be illegal. How nice of you.

Anyway, this is a TheGary game - complaining about spanking content here is like complaining about homosexual content in a lesbian/gay game's thread.

Moreover, as Thl already pointed out, you can stop spanking her after a while without failing this time.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hint No 3 is Valerie in the Kitchen in the Morning. I have the same Problem. 3
this one is easy, Val is in the kitchen every morning, at 08.00 I think. Go see her and try the different possibilities (naked, HJ, naked HJ)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I seem to have gotten the same bug where Abigail's arousal freezes in place while she is being eaten out by Emma no matter how often you click talk or change the two positions. Does anybody know if you can get different results if you back out and proceed from a previous save?

Edit: I have verified that this can work. If you back out of the scene with the frozen meter, start over from a save, and don't switch from position 1 to position 2 until the meter stops by itself then the meter will continue to rise until the MC interrupts them and finishes Abigail off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti Guan and Nulldev

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Any further hints for #32? It says "Find Valerie stealing mother's toys. A new "neutral" choice will be available".

When I catch her, I can pick "talk" or "leave". Leave obviously does nothing. Picking talk gives me "Anal #1", "clamps" "get out" and "leave". Neither option seems to clear the hint. I've done all of them several times.

Weirdly enough, I had it unlocked on an older play through, but started over because I'd missed a bunch of others.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Any further hints for #32? It says "Find Valerie stealing mother's toys. A new "neutral" choice will be available".

When I catch her, I can pick "talk" or "leave". Leave obviously does nothing. Picking talk gives me "Anal #1", "clamps" "get out" and "leave". Neither option seems to clear the hint. I've done all of them several times.

Weirdly enough, I had it unlocked on an older play through, but started over because I'd missed a bunch of others.
Maybe you need to choose anal, then do it again the next day, then you should have the 'timeout' option where Val stays in position on the bed

Reactions: Badgerlad

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Right at the start of the game, when you first meet the cult and go to do the first task, get met with an exception and game exits. No way to progress.

Playing with the WT mod, so maybe that's the culprit?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Right at the start of the game, when you first meet the cult and go to do the first task, get met with an exception and game exits. No way to progress.

Playing with the WT mod, so maybe that's the culprit?
What I'm sure of is that it runs smoothly without
The hint system (press F1) is good enough to go without WT

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Maybe you need to choose anal, then do it again the next day, then you should have the 'timeout' option where Val stays in position on the bed
I tried several times, getting her to steal two days in a row was actually tricky. In the end, I gave up and allowed my karma to increase to get her other options. Turns out, your suggestion works flawlessly, for #72, not #32. #72 requires good or evil karma, can't be neutral. #32 has to be neutral and was annoying me.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes