Pokemonboy

Oct 18, 2017
I keep crashing when colleting wood or water, I tried starting a new game and skipping intro but same result. I went back a couple of pages to look for a fix or if anyone else had the issue without any luck. Nevermind, saw someone else posting about it using the multi-mod so I guess that's the issue.

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
I keep crashing when colleting wood or water, I tried starting a new game and skipping intro but same result. I went back a couple of pages to look for a fix or if anyone else had the issue without any luck. Nevermind, saw someone else posting about it using the multi-mod so I guess that's the issue.
Fix is in the multi mod page. There will be 2 wood and water rpy files to fix the issue.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-patriarch-multi-mod-mod-apk-v0-7a-thunder-mod.108995/post-8577740

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
Here is the patch that corrects being stuck on the arousal counter for Abi.
Paste over the existing one in the game directory
Enjoy
I too had the same issue. This has worked. Had to delete other script rpy, rpyc files as well. Also I had left the original file as script_original.rpa in the same directory, had to delete that as well. Thanks!

Reactions: ThL

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
First - completely dumb prologue with absolutely unnecessary ntr shaaaaring yeeeah!!!, listening to her story about good fucks with other man and Teh Besst And Importantest Character - Tommy The Cuk! (applause)
Second - stupid labyrinth where no bear can be seen.
And third, a pinnacle - glitch with not going up orgasm meter.
I'm done with this crappy game.

brotherDIK

Oct 1, 2021
so hey does anyone knows how to complete the task on the end of the day event where emma gets sick? you need to find out what abigail and valerie are planning to surprise emma and when you try to skip it it says that its a important thing and all but i tried a few things and nothing works, after the two scenes with mother and the two scenes with the girls i get stuck.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
so hey does anyone knows how to complete the task on the end of the day event where emma gets sick? you need to find out what abigail and valerie are planning to surprise emma and when you try to skip it it says that its a important thing and all but i tried a few things and nothing works, after the two scenes with mother and the two scenes with the girls i get stuck.
We talked about it. Use search bar.

Btw, you need to go to the basement and enter your old room.

Reactions: ThL
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes