"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Patriarch [v0.8a] [TheGary] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC* : 2,40 GB / 651 MB - ThePatriarch-0.8a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac : 2,xx GB / 616 MB - ThePatriarch-0.8a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~27,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
On the mothers task trying to find her three items. I really hate this forest maze.
did you find any?? i know that when you start the quest, you have an option to turn back which leads to a scene but i couldn't actually find any of the items

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
did you find any?? i know that when you start the quest, you have an option to turn back which leads to a scene but i couldn't actually find any of the items
You're not supposed to find the items. It's obvious if you've returned back and talked to mother. You only have to order her to do it for you.

Reactions: belovedeggs

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Is the game going to finish in 2 updates at 1.0 or is it going to go on for longer?
Heh, that’s not how versioning works. The . isn’t a decimal point. The expression that follows the . isn’t in tenths. So you’ll get 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 0.10, 0.11, 0.12, 0.13, 0.14…..

bernardino

Dec 16, 2017
Lost in the forest, after the meeting with emma, what do you have to do to get out of the forest? I have tried all directions and it is impossible

SomeShadow

Apr 2, 2021
Use that damn search bar. Sorry, but we've had enough of answering the same questions over and over.
True, but still. I guess I will answer it for the final times...

Lost in the forest, after the meeting with emma, what do you have to do to get out of the forest? I have tried all directions and it is impossible
If you would have used the search bar... you would know that there is a bear in the pictures. He shows the direction. Follow him. Sometimes he is a bit harder to see though, as shown by some other fellow here.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes