MhnXT

Jul 1, 2022
Climax? When some starting with climax he don't stop. And that's the wrongg game for using climax. No reason no sence and just wasting time for nothing. And the game became ridiculous now with that scenes. On the next update they all will play once again...whoever i've seen here and is getting crazy and angry cause of all this. One the next update no one will play again on the next .The developer who has completely destroyed his own game...will play alone. I have not even finished this version. The useless climax will not stop now. End of game.

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
I'm annoyed with myself. I didn't save after the Abi/Emma scene and now have to do the forest all over again :FacePalm:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game is named the patriarch, not the madam, not the mistress, not the matriarch.
Dominion means and is always complemented by forcing others to do unconfortable things.
Mainly in this game the premise is that every girl is offered gold at the end of ordeals.
They are coaxed by constant prodding and nagging into things they would not normally do
outside of the duress of the compound they are entrenched in.

Reactions: Andrash

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the anarchy for the girls, the kriptonite, the jack in the box they have to contend with.
Gender play means girls who are confident will try and dominate or seduce,
while MC will have to choose his own path to putting up with the trials.

Remember, the power is in the hands of the show runner, like in the arena,
the emperor with a flick of his wrist can and will either spare you or end you.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Damn, I'm partially colourblind, there is NO WAY for me to see the fucking bear except when it's stand right in front of MC, resolved the tasks just by really boring try and error. If there is more shit like this in the future would need some Special Panda Bear Edition or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Andrash and Nulldev

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Does update .7a end with Abi and Emma not quite reaching "climax"? I can't seem to get past Emma eating out Abi.

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
1657822685564.png

I'm stuck here, apparently I need 50 water but it's already evening, if I skip the quest I "fail" it.

Any way to cheat to 50 water?

*edit*

found it myself

1657823596142.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes