3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
I got her 45 Corruption but nothing happend at 21:00 in the Kitchen. i got her also Love at 23, is Love to high for this?

Probs here aswell.. I "stopped" corruption at 49 so that i will have a chance to get the next step in the kitchen without risking to drop it all back to 0 again. But i have only 2 love and that havent affected. Still nothing happens in the kitchen. As for other skills i have strenght at over 50 but still nothing. :(

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for the advice. But what skills are needed, how many points?
I am slowly starting to lose and I do not know if I'm doing well and the bug is breaking something or my actions are wrong.
I'm only a simple gamer. Just play once. But for me it was :
15 bad + 15 strengh => At midnight you can remove her blanket and see under her nightwear
=> you obtain the abbility to ask her not to wear her pantie at night
(kitchen 21h - don't know how many skill it needs, can do it the next day. If I well remember must have
20Bad points and 0 love)
=> check at 23h she is not wearing pantie while she brush her teeth. And then at midnight, you can remove her nightwear
=> you obtain the abbility to give her a pill while she his working on the computeur...
and then was the bug I mention = after give her the pill don't see her again at computer + don't see her at the kitchen

Hope it help you

(sorry if I make typographical or grammatical errors, English isn't my language)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Little tips to gain strengh :
Don't go see her when she is showering, go downstair and wait an hour.
You can climb upstair 2 times, 1 downstair and 1 upstair again before she came back.
As this you can gain 3 Strengh pts every day.

Can't find better way to Max my points

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I'm only a simple gamer. Just play once. But for me it was :
15 bad + 15 strengh => At midnight you can remove her blanket and see under her nightwear
=> you obtain the abbility to ask her not to wear her pantie at night
(kitchen 21h - don't know how many skill it needs, can do it the next day. If I well remember must have
20Bad points and 0 love)
=> check at 23h she is not wearing pantie while she brush her teeth. And then at midnight, you can remove her nightwear
=> you obtain the abbility to give her a pill while she his working on the computeur...
and then was the bug I mention = after give her the pill don't see her again at computer + don't see her at the kitchen

Hope it help you

(sorry if I make typographical or grammatical errors, English isn't my language)
It seems to me that the game works differently for everyone.
You wrote that must have about 20 Bad points and 0 love to ask her not to wear her panties at night. I understand that bad you mean corrupt. Others write about 45 or even 49 Corruption "but nothing happens at 21:00 in the Kitchen" so I do not know what to think about it anymore.

Thanks for advices

Do not worry about grammar, English is not the language of many of us. The most important thing is that we understand each other and we do not have to speak like Shakespeare :)

Reactions: SavetheDiesel

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Current dialogs at parameters Corrupt 49, Love 0, Strength 49

21 in the kitchen after checking the pocket "I also need to check her at midnight"
23 brushing teeth "Crap, need to ask something when she is making food in kitchen"
00 Rachael bed "Maybe i should talk to her more when she making dinner"

The next day, the same and the next, no progress.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to make progress?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Current dialogs at parameters Corrupt 49, Love 0, Strength 49

21 in the kitchen after checking the pocket "I also need to check her at midnight"
23 brushing teeth "Crap, need to ask something when she is making food in kitchen"
00 Rachael bed "Maybe i should talk to her more when she making dinner"

The next day, the same and the next, no progress.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to make progress?
are you using the last version : 0.1c
cause it seems previous version have lot of bug meaning some event don't appear...

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Is this a picture from the current game or future release?

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/01/245220_6.jpg

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
one more little bug (two in one)
shopping =>
- image 'Offiec Shop ShopNight' not found <= maybe it's due to "offiec" instead of "office"
- condom (gaain...) <= with 2a

Reactions: TraditionalDree

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this.. i just dont wanna play this blind..... i dont want the bad path...
or if someone has save for love path.. or is there even a content for that path yet.. seems to me bad path has content.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this.. i just dont wanna play this blind......
For me it isn't even about playing blind, but i just have no idea when i have to be where… but i think that i also wait a couple of update to have more gameplay

Graz'zt

Feb 27, 2018
There is no way to "ask her in the kitchen" about anything. Not with 70 corruption 20 love, not with 70 corruption 0 love. What's wrong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes