3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maid Boucher

Dec 31, 2018
Holy cow.
Just this little bit of music makes such a big difference in immersion. even if its schmaltzy and corny.
Games need more music!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
im not sure why the negativity with the ugliness of the Mc.
isn't that the purpose? he want to create a "beauty and the beast" game. i think he nailed it.
its kind of a "fetish", like obese dudes, old dudes, milfs.
if you dont like it, go play any of the thousands games where u play a teendude surrounded by milfs.
its always like this, when u dont like a game u start complaining, even if most of the games are for you.
when someone want to create something different, or include ntr, then u start to complain.
go and check the amount of games that "you" can play and compare with "different" games like this one.
Yeah, you tell us, Steve-Dave.
Seriously, what's it to you if people don't like the look of the MC?

You like it? Fine, good for you. I don't.
And I don't mind the concept of the game, I don't mind the MC being ugly, but only up to a point.
The guy makes me want to barf and it makes it impossible for me to play a game I would otherwise enjoy.
So clearly I will make that known.

It's up to the dev to react to it or not, it's his game, but pointing out that catering to such an extreme fetish might lose him support and therefore money surely isn't a bad thing.

Anyway, whether you like it or not, we still have a form of freedom of speech and so I will make my opinion known.

Reactions: Hones and Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, you tell us, Steve-Dave.
Seriously, what's it to you if people don't like the look of the MC?

You like it? Fine, good for you. I don't.
And I don't mind the concept of the game, I don't mind the MC being ugly, but only up to a point.
The guy makes me want to barf and it makes it impossible for me to play a game I would otherwise enjoy.
So clearly I will make that known.

It's up to the dev to react to it or not, it's his game, but pointing out that catering to such an extreme fetish might lose him support and therefore money surely isn't a bad thing.

Anyway, whether you like it or not, we still have a form of freedom of speech and so I will make my opinion known.
Agreed I'm not asking for perfection. Just not something so ugly. If there's no changes. Then I'll just move on and leave this game in the rear view.

Reactions: Hones and botc76

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
HOLLY FUCK what the hell is wrong with this MC ?????
omg sush a beauty is so wasted in this game i really feel sorry for her!!!!!
come on!! this mc make this shit ABSOLUTELY NOT A FAP MATERIAL
let's forget about our sexual desire,this is fucking hurt more than ntr. seeing her attracted to this ANTI ERECTION FUCK.
please try to do the mc with first person pov or put some other model this is sucks really... thank you

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hi ! First I would like to congratulate for the nice work !

I don't know if these bugs are allready report
but (in corruption route) when you give her the pill at first hour she is at the computer, seems to delete it if you return see her on the second hour.
And, if you go to the kitchen scene after give her the pill, she put back her pantie while you ask her not to wear it

Also (don't know if it is a bug or volonteer) if you make something bad and she is upset, if you just take 2 stairs and come back, she isn't upset anymore...

going to test the love route now...

Reactions: TraditionalDree

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hmm:mad::mad::mad: why the hack does she wear those panties again at 0:00 ?:cry: [Data : Money :(15) RachCorr:(48) Strength :(48) OfficePill :(1)Pill :(3)quick_menu 1/0 :(1)RAB :(2)RachLove :(27)RAK :(44)RAP :(2)RAsad :(0)RouteCorr :(2) ]
Told her at kitchen 21:00 not to wear day before and this day again :cool:, gave pill at 18:00 day before 2 and this day 1:whistle:, controlling 23:00 (brush teeth with Rachel) no panties:p, at 0:00 the panties are back o_O
Athough buck if strength > 50 it drops back to 0 may be the same at corruption >45 ?:poop:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Hmm:mad::mad::mad: why the hack does she wear those panties again at 0:00 ?:cry: [Data : Money :(15) RachCorr:(48) Strength :(48) OfficePill :(1)Pill :(3)quick_menu 1/0 :(1)RAB :(2)RachLove :(27)RAK :(44)RAP :(2)RAsad :(0)RouteCorr :(2) ]
Told her at kitchen 21:00 not to wear day before and this day again :cool:, gave pill at 18:00 day before 2 and this day 1:whistle:, controlling 23:00 (brush teeth with Rachel) no panties:p, at 0:00 the panties are back o_O
Athough buck if strength > 50 it drops back to 0 may be the same at corruption >45 ?:poop:
How did you get to the point where Told her at kitchen 21:00 not to wear?
When do the pills appear?

Reactions: OzBrit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
i really really like the overall idea of the game at girl is cute but fuuuuuuuk man the MC ruins it. not only do i not wanna see MC face all the time i really dont want to see a sex scene with a cute girl like that with this MC. i can understand wanting to try something new but at the same time new isnt always better. anyways i said my peace and despite that i do hope dev either takes the majority suggestion and change the male model and liekly he'll get more support. or i'll just stick with wishing him luck. also yeah.... "ugly bastard " tag needed.
Get her at 45 corruption order her 21:00 at dinner to drop panties controll 23:00 toilet (brush teeth) cellphone normal she is naked beneath her nightwear at 0:00 but next step (give Rachel pill at 18:00 next day) may bring the panties back again after going on the corrution way 21:00.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Nice graphics, the scenario sure got potential, but i will wait more to begin playing after the prologue because there is not much yet.

Ps : those eyes man <3

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
As I said it's buggy their
you just have to not go to the kitchen scene after give her the pill. and then she will be naked...

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
How did you get to the point where Told her at kitchen 21:00 not to wear?
When do the pills appear?
the pills will appear after you ask her not to wear a pantie (bad route). You have to be skill enough

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
HOLLY FUCK what the hell is wrong with this MC ?????
omg sush a beauty is so wasted in this game i really feel sorry for her!!!!!
come on!! this mc make this shit ABSOLUTELY NOT A FAP MATERIAL
let's forget about our sexual desire,this is fucking hurt more than ntr. seeing her attracted to this ANTI ERECTION FUCK.
please try to do the mc with first person pov or put some other model this is sucks really... thank you
Damn I nvr heard a description that spoke to me so much. NTR not my thing. The MC appearance worse than that.

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
Get her at 45 corruption order her 21:00 at dinner to drop panties controll 23:00 toilet (brush teeth) cellphone normal she is naked beneath her nightwear at 0:00 but next step (give Rachel pill at 18:00 next day) may bring the panties back again after going on the corrution way 21:00.
I got her 45 Corruption but nothing happend at 21:00 in the Kitchen. i got her also Love at 23, is Love to high for this?

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
das anyone no the name of the song at the starting of the game plz help cuz its a very nice song and looking to download it to play on my phone plz help plz and ty

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
the pills will appear after you ask her not to wear a pantie (bad route). You have to be skill enough
Thanks for the advice. But what skills are needed, how many points?
I am slowly starting to lose and I do not know if I'm doing well and the bug is breaking something or my actions are wrong.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Personal Assistant v0.1c.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes