3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Issue : clock 14. After leaning and trying "maybe I could step this up"

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Table.rpy", line 46, in script
    $RenPy.pause()
  File "game/Table.rpy", line 46, in <module>
    $RenPy.pause()
NameError: name 'RenPy' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Table.rpy", line 46, in script
    $RenPy.pause()
  File "E:\Jeuxxx Win\Nouveau\The_Personal_Assistant-1.0b-pc compresse\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Jeuxxx Win\Nouveau\The_Personal_Assistant-1.0b-pc compresse\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Table.rpy", line 46, in <module>
    $RenPy.pause()
NameError: name 'RenPy' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
 1.0b
Sat Jan 26 01:14:59 2019

Reactions: TraditionalDree

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Dipsode

For the mp3 error if you have the files extracted just make a copy of a different .mp3 file and rename it to the brushing teeth one.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I named the MC Ugly Bastard. I also noticed while I was playing that her stats like corruption can only go to 39 before it resets back to 0. Stuff like money stats and shit like it shouldn't have a limit and if you hit it your shit resets it should just keep on collecting forever.

If I play it again I'll use paint net and paint him out of the pictures.

katschub88

Nov 5, 2017
Funny how all preview pictures of that "more than ugly" MC have been removed to get more people to download this and get a surprise shock later :LOL:
It would have been better to replace that mc "thing" with a proper human being you can at least somewhat identify yourself with.
I think this is the first game I've seen so far where a CENSOR PATCH would be highly appreciated :ROFLMAO:

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
mc is pure rot. Unplayable. Why d fk would I ever want to play as a disabled 80 year old in a wheelchair. lol ffs

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
So I maxed out the love and corruption at 15 each, I guess I'm just waiting for the next update where we will hopefully get some content. Overall it doesn't seem like it will be a bad game. Looking forward to what comes next.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
From what I played, it's a remake of the prologue and he added a small sandbox gameplay after that where you can move around the house and push toward a love or corruption route. It's buggy right now, got stuck in a loop and had to quit.
Ok. I will wait for the next update then.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
So I maxed out the love and corruption at 15 each, I guess I'm just waiting for the next update where we will hopefully get some content. Overall it doesn't seem like it will be a bad game. Looking forward to what comes next.
How did you max out love and corruption. Is there a cheat or something.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Funny how all preview pictures of that "more than ugly" MC have been removed to get more people to download this and get a surprise shock later :LOL:
It would have been better to replace that mc "thing" with a proper human being you can at least somewhat identify yourself with.
I think this is the first game I've seen so far where a CENSOR PATCH would be highly appreciated :ROFLMAO:
It was honestly the ugly guy who brought me in from the previews. This sorta generic models game would've done nothing for me on first glance, so the ugly shrek fella definitely made me aware of the game's presence. I find this very funny myself.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
well theres MC in other games that i hate, especially if they are short, looks like 13 years old.
so why do we even need to like the MC? the importance are the girls (if u are a male player that likes girls)
This is only true to a certain extent. That's like saying we should all be fine with bestiality and not want to vomit at that mess because the chick is hot. At a certain point, whatever is having sex with the girl can become a huge distraction.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok i have to admit -- yes, ugly bastard -- but if he was cut and young or even cute and old... You would wonder why is he alone. OMG people grow some imagination lol .... side note shes CUTE!!! lol

Reactions: Morah SDG

assdweller

Jan 21, 2019
So is getting to talking with her in the kitchen while making dinner the end of this version on the corruption route? maxed str and money 15 love cant figure out how to go further

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
How did you max out love and corruption. Is there a cheat or something.
when you are in the office you can visit the online shop to buy condoms or flowers and it doesnt affect the other stat, so just had to grind out the work online until i got to $35 since it resets the money for some reason if you go higher. Then buy the item and repeat.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i really really like the overall idea of the game at girl is cute but fuuuuuuuk man the MC ruins it. not only do i not wanna see MC face all the time i really dont want to see a sex scene with a cute girl like that with this MC. i can understand wanting to try something new but at the same time new isnt always better. anyways i said my peace and despite that i do hope dev either takes the majority suggestion and change the male model and liekly he'll get more support. or i'll just stick with wishing him luck. also yeah.... "ugly bastard " tag needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes