3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gidarai

Jun 27, 2017
5 minutes of gameplay and that's it. A lot of spelling errors as well. This is a bloody joke. It should be v0.1, and not 1.0 -.-
Why do people release a diashow containing 15 pictures and call it a "game"? -.- !!!
uhh i think you need to read my dude, because it clearly states that it is in v0.1.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I kind of like this game except for two things. At the start of the game when he is looking for an assistant I would have let him do a picking of any three female's besides one. I would have picked either one of the two women besides the younger one. Some of us older people may like to have an older woman or a heavyset one to have working for you to play with. Two if his hair was done better it would be nice also because it does make him look really weird. When the next version come out change the first so we can pick any women if would like to choose, either the older woman or the heavyset one and that made my hear pound after seeing her and I wish you could see what she looks like. Nice start anyways.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The developer does not already comply with his publication dates. there is nothing. The start with a very small start. and now the update does not come. The idea of the game is good, but the developer already shows that he is unreliable.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
yeah, the usual plan, release a demo, maybe a couple of updates and abandoned.
He now puts it that way, which was meant in January 2019. it can be like this. but as small as the game is. he should make more updates that it makes sense. The story does not draw the player into the game. may wake up the thought "can be interesting" but stood now. that's nothing. He has to write the publication dates correctly. such mistakes must not happen. then the donors are gone ,. The problem with VN is. You have to have the wow effect at the start of the game. because you're playing and then it's time to update again. and the VN is only space consumption on the hard disk. He did not do that. So you will be right.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, the demo is 90% if it gonna be a success or not. so its very important to make it right before releasing anything.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Is it a bug fix or some update as version is 0.1b and alphabets with versions are usually for bug fixes. I am asking as if its just a bug fix I wont download as I have already played the 1st one so until its an update I would not want to download it.

Reactions: Koulo077 and nodata

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really interesting. Fine, original conept and nice renders. It's a bit buggy at this point but it surely has some nice potential. I really like the protag as well as the girl. Will follow this one

Reactions: TraditionalDree

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Is it a bug fix or some update as version is 0.1b and alphabets with versions are usually for bug fixes. I am asking as if its just a bug fix I wont download as I have already played the 1st one so until its an update I would not want to download it.
From what I played, it's a remake of the prologue and he added a small sandbox gameplay after that where you can move around the house and push toward a love or corruption route. It's buggy right now, got stuck in a loop and had to quit.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
like already the picture on the first page, hope i see more like them in the game :cool:
'twas a good move to delete the ugly old men pictures tho...

that mean he is also gone from the game ? :unsure:

if not, removing the pic is not a soo good idea then, because players can find themself dissapointed if they not like that old creepy guy.

Reactions: botc76
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes