3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
That face is going to give me nightmares and i haven't even played it yet, might be one of the only games where i feel bad for doing things to the female lead. we will see how it goes

Reactions: HunterSeeker

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Does he really need to look like the Elephant man?

I mean jesus, she's pretty but a fucker this ugly... blegh.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Im actually gonna give this game a little cred. Ok the MC is buttholeugly but hey guys im gonna say two words....Barbra Streisand:eek::eek:..thats right. Or even worse Barbra and a T-rex having a child (that poor poor T-rex :cry:)

But hey this is actually atleast from what ive seen a new kind of story:)...if its taken care of then atleast i see the possibilities that it can be quite a good game. Imagine the MC´s creepy sneaking and if he corrupts her so she comes out of the shell she could tease the hell out of him.

Ofcourse im not aware of developers future plans if there is going to be more characters but as for me i dont think thats necessary...having only them two maybe will make developing easier and progress both faster AND with much content in the future.

And his ugly face..well think of it this way. Hes WELL MADE ugly..meaning the graphics of the characters here aint that bad actually. I think it looks good atleast. And once again..its a different kind of story setup here that i belive is worth to keep our eyes on:)

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
i want to try it... but the MC just sooooooooooo fucking ugly... so i am just gone ask if its bad or not... so.. is it good?

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
That dude fell out of the ugly tree with a bungee cord attached, hit every branch on the way down, hit every branch on the way up repeat x10

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
i want to try it... but the MC just sooooooooooo fucking ugly... so i am just gone ask if its bad or not... so.. is it good?

I´ll put it this way..for a first version its "ok" good...with potential on a scale that makes it worth trying just to see what it can become. 30 secs into the game you probably wont think anymore about how ugly he is. His looks is not a nr1 main reason not to try it out because the game is not THAT bad.

So yeah try it out..you wont feel any major loss.

aikaevent1

Apr 28, 2018
Its nice to have something different, Just one critisism is don't name this as 1.0, that usually implies the game is finished. At the moment it feels like 0.01.

Reactions: SavetheDiesel

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Barely no content in the game. Yes the guy's an ugly motherf**ker, but i like the way the girl is. So for me it's just waiting for more content to really judge this.

wilrobalv

Jul 27, 2017
Well, well. About the uglynesess of the MC... Man, this actually is pretty aceptable. ALL MC in almost ALL games are beatifull guys who looks like models, even if the game says you're playing with "an average nobody guy" and etc... I personally think this gives the game a nice touch of reality.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
5 minutes of gameplay and that's it. A lot of spelling errors as well. This is a bloody joke. It should be v0.1, and not 1.0 -.-
Why do people release a diashow containing 15 pictures and call it a "game"? -.- !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes