• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i'm 55 and am randy as a 20 year old..so that stuff he said is PFFFFTTTT
guess peoples around here are all a bunch of old dumb then ... :/ ( talking about my place)
'cause i swear old peoples here arent into that at all.

different kind of mentality maybe, or its maybe the fact girls here are ugly, i dont know lol

Oct 15, 2017
Ugh. I'm perverted enough to like the idea but that face man...that face.

I can live with the idea that Naomi Watt's/Jessica Lange's/Fay Wray's Jungle Fever is burning so bright that they get thirsty for King Kong.

I can buy Sally Hawkins boning the Creature from the Black Lagoon in Shape of Water.

Hell I fapped to Sirpa Lane getting it on with in Walerian Borowczyk's erotic masterpiece of the same name, but even the Beauty & the Beast Trope has it limits. Neither can I nor will I imagine the face of this ancestor of the Hills Have Eyes Mutants between those poor cuties thighs.

Reactions: meanoldman

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
I very much like the plot of the game. The girl looks cute not very over the top Hot but I kinda dig her look, makes her character believable. And as everyone is saying the MC needs a better face, he has looks that can literally kill (Boner) :p.

Reactions: gardenhunter

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
На первом скриншоте главный герой?! Это тот самый успешный человек с которым я должна себя ассоциировать ?! Да ну на фиг!
On the first screenshot of the main character? Is this the most successful person with whom I should associate myself ?! Come on FIG!

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
The girl is great, very gorgeous design. The guy is just... too ugly. He's so f'd looking I can't really take it seriously =\ He's a comical version of ugly.

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
My problems with the MC is not with his looks. His looks are straight out of . Being in a wheelchair myself, I have a problem with his wheelchair abilities. He is needing an assistant, yet he is climbing stairs without assistance, making transfers in and out of bed. His only problems was that HE put his own cereal in the top shelf and now he can not get it. By the looks of his chair and how the dev made his body mechanics, the MC is a low level paraplegic, who has already adjusted to being in his chair well for being "newly injured". At his level and shown abilities in the game, he should have been able to jump onto the counter and get his own damn cereal. So, something else is missing in the game besides him being in a wheelchair that he would need an assistant. You can not have him performs some of the hardest things to do (i.e., flight of stairs) independently and then say, "Oh, I need help in the kitchen." Bring your shit down lower where you can reach it, problem solved. Problems cleaning, higher a maid not a personal assistant.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
I think if I'd be the girl and I ring the doorbell and this freak would show up, at first I'd shit my pants, next I'd pack my ass and run away.

But jokes aside. The design of the dude is a little bit off. He just climbed the stairs by himself while being on the wheelchair.
And the way he's sitting on the wheelchair is like he's standing on it.
I think the developer must work on the wheelchair more.
The thumbnail of the game which f95zone uploader chose is really sexy but when you look at the guy at first glance you think he's standing next to the bed but you look deeper, you'll realize he's on a wheelchair.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
My problems with the MC is not with his looks. His looks are straight out of . Being in a wheelchair myself, I have a problem with his wheelchair abilities. He is needing an assistant, yet he is climbing stairs without assistance, making transfers in and out of bed. His only problems was that HE put his own cereal in the top shelf and now he can not get it. By the looks of his chair and how the dev made his body mechanics, the MC is a low level paraplegic, who has already adjusted to being in his chair well for being "newly injured". At his level and shown abilities in the game, he should have been able to jump onto the counter and get his own damn cereal. So, something else is missing in the game besides him being in a wheelchair that he would need an assistant. You can not have him performs some of the hardest things to do (i.e., flight of stairs) independently and then say, "Oh, I need help in the kitchen." Bring your shit down lower where you can reach it, problem solved. Problems cleaning, higher a maid not a personal assistant.

In one of the preview pictures posted on another site, he appears to be free standing and not in the chair. I've seen that before in people who have some mobility, but are not able to take more that 3 or 4 steps without help. Also, he can stand in the shower, but there doesn't seem to be any bar handles/grips for support.

There is also no triangle support over the bed for help in getting in or out of bed. And as you stated, the climbing of the stairs with his chair unassisted was unbelievable.

"...who has already adjusted to being in his chair well for being "newly injured". Yeah, when I had my last back surgery, I felt like I could conquer the pain and mobility problems. I felt perfect! I could walk upright for the first time in years.

And then they took the brace off! And the real pain began.

So, yeah, this is an idealized version of a person with a handicap. It represents what we dream about and what we wish we could still do. As that, it is fantasy, as is the rest of the genre, so I am not going to take it too seriously.

What if ugly wheelchair man is just dreaming, and when the game ends, he wakes up and we discover that he looks like Ryan Seacrest and that Rachel is his love child?

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The mc hires a stranger more by the appearance ,and no reference .. (the other ughhh choices)
Believe in every word the girl says and hires her right away, (its just me, or the girl hides something)
Yes it is a fantasy game, but someone in a wheelchair, have a house full of stairs and no handrail at least ?!
The demo is very short, (it has become unfortunate a common habit nowadays)
I think when talking about more diversity in games, the DEV took a lot of serious ..
Untitled.png

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Or maybe it will be a horror. A sweet and innocent girl will turn out to be a psychopathic killer or the embodiment of a devil who needs a vulnerable and lonely victim and a secluded place to ... what will it show for will see later. Of course, sex is not out of the question. But who will use whom?

Reactions: meanoldman

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This is the beginning of a very healthy relationship, I can feel it. Our man in the wheelchair will be the maestro to unlock the full potential of this student while she reignites the flame in his heart. Like a wall flower who once ventured into the mountains and rolled back down as matured woman. I can hardly wait for Hard Candy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes