3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it and its more a teaser than 1.0 (or 0.1) now, after played it, i dont think his face is that horrible. sure he is not good looking, he is old, like 50 years old. the text is ok and she look great.

but i can't get all the preview picture in the game, the shower is missing no matter what choices i do.

Reactions: nasam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
when i see an old men like that... my thougth is always to mix it with tags like "bastard", "rape" and such...

its rare to see an old men bein an normal old man and not an old freaking pervert.
maybe i m the only one to think that, but for me, old peoples after a specific age (near 60, late 50 or more) are not that hyped about sex anymore.
but .. well.. maybe i live in another world where gran'pa and gran'ma actually dont care or even think about fucking a young girl.

btw, is "personal assistant" actually correct ? or it should be called "life assistant" ? (dont even know, but for me its different between someone needed for help you to wash or dress (personal assistant), and someone for the house cleaning and such (life assistant). as always with english, i m confuse :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Rythan25

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Why is ginger Jake Busey melting? Was that the accident? Lol

Looks different- going to have to give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes