3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
V1.0 is supposed to be the final release, not the initial one. Please follow the standard for Software versioning with is vX.Y.Z X being below 1 in Alpha/incomplete stage, Y being the large update and Z the patch. In this case of initial release your version would be V0.1

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the idea is fresh, a wheelchair older dude (not sure why he need to be that fucking ugly as well) that need personal assistance.
the few preview pics of her looks really good. hopefully its not a 1-2 updates and abandoned project. will try it later and see if the text is good or not.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Like 3-5 min gametime, depending on your reading speed.

It's a nice first version, I like the renders and the look of Rachel.
Curious to see what mature content there will be in the future.

Maybe some good corruption due to her personality.
whats her personality like?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Saw the title, hopes up but disappointed it's not a game where you play as the personal assistant to a dominant woman. Somebody make that game! :p

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Wow. Just Wow..... FUGLY doesn't begin to describe this dude.

Ugly old guy in a wheelchair hooks up with a sweet young redheaded thang. Sounds like my life, except I ain't fugly or in a wheelchair......

Someone else said it first, but yeah, this beats "Billy is living with his mom and 3 sisters....." kind of story.

Reactions: offset8

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wow. Just Wow..... FUGLY doesn't begin to describe this dude.

Ugly old guy in a wheelchair hooks up with a sweet young redheaded thang. Sounds like my life, except I ain't fugly or in a wheelchair......

Someone else said it first, but yeah, this beats "Billy is living with his mom and 3 sisters....." kind of story.
Yeah... No it doesn't...

It might however beat the " Jamal and his big black kind of limp dick steals a white wife from her white husband cause... Reasons" kind of story.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
What is the song in the main menu? ...

Edit: ok thats it. The menu and 10min gameplay without any lewd stuff ^^

The renders look solid. The poses (working at pc) look sometimes a bit strange. From what is there to see it looks ok-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes