3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i mean, not completly deleted, but "changed", or "remake".

hope ya see what i mean..

Reactions: botc76

ShiftingMTGO

Jun 27, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Table.rpy", line 46, in <module>
NameError: name 'RenPy' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Table.rpyc", line 46, in script
  File "E:\The_Personal_Assistant-1.0b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\The_Personal_Assistant-1.0b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Table.rpy", line 46, in <module>
NameError: name 'RenPy' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
 1.0b
Fri Jan 25 13:30:28 2019

Reactions: TraditionalDree

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Please report all bugs.
I played the prologue, checked on the girl in the bathroom, waited for her to come back from school by power-walking the stairs and helped her with her study at the Table. I had two options, asking "How's that" or something like this, and "Back", but back didn't do anything so I was stuck (the first choice brought me back to those two).

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
CTD repeatedly for me. 1600 x 900 resolution. Tried Alt+Enter - no effect. Main menu screen opens, then the cursor changes to a rotating circle, then I'm back at the desktop.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
'twas a good move to delete the ugly old men pictures tho...

that mean he is also gone from the game ? :unsure:

if not, removing the pic is not a soo good idea then, because players can find themself dissapointed if they not like that old creepy guy.
Yeah, I really don't see why he has to be so fucking ugly. It's like some of those hentai mangas, where ugly bastards rape-fuck young girls.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure if this has been reported or not. I started working first day as soon as I can to spam work since you are going to need a ton of money and you only get 5 bucks per work. When you get to 15:00 you'll have 35 bucks but if you work again you'll lose all of that and it goes back down to 0.

*Edit* Actually you can't get more then 35 bucks that is by far the stupidest thing that I have ever seen in a grind game. So you can't stock up on money at all.

Have 25 bucks condoms cost 25 bucks but clicking on it tells me that I don't have enough to buy them but if you have 35 bucks you buy them and have 10 bucks left over which means they cost 25 bucks so not sure why there is that block there.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/RAToilet.rpy", line 76, in script
mc "Good evening!"
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Brushingteeth.mp3'.

I made a copy of GirlScream.mp3 and renamed it Brushingteeth.mp3 so she screams when he enters the bathroom which is pretty fitting since most people would scream if that ugly bastard would appear by them.

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
yes and we do not know what will be done tomorrow why we would not end up in the place of this man ... I find it really original to be a person like this ... it changes the "titans" that the we have in other games and any change could change the "link" bizarre that can be between "the beautiful and the beast". Good luck, I'm going to test this

Reactions: Jeancul

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well theres MC in other games that i hate, especially if they are short, looks like 13 years old.
so why do we even need to like the MC? the importance are the girls (if u are a male player that likes girls)

Reactions: Morah SDG

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When Rachel is inside the room arm chair no * is there showing that she's in the room and it only appears once you click it and enter the room and then it'll show a * on arm chair option toilet in the evening there is no * to indicate that she's in the room.

When Rachel is in her bed and the MC goes up stairs it shows her bringing him up while wearing her day clothes instead of her nightie.

Save pictures are too big they are bigger then the save box for the pictures so if you use the bottom slots they hide most of the numbers.

You can use paint-nets stamp of disapproval (It's what I call paint nets paint blotter) and place a big black dot over any MC's face any other male character or whatever else you want to blot out and it's a great way to remove erection killers from a game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Personal Assistant v1.0b.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
a small advice for the dev, you can't use the transition with Pause(x) as a pause statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes