3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Oh and i try use your file to fix my problem, but when you get to say her that she take panties off, game throw error page.
It is not my file ... is from game ;)
That is a different bug , if you want to read "not implemented yet" ... put rpy in game folder no need to delete old rpyc.
rpy so you can edit it with notepad++ if you have another error

line 1077 from $ renpy.paus() to $ renpy.pause()

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
hello people how to farm strength in this game ... the money is no problem you can earn it quickly but strength ....

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Progressing trough this game is way too anoying and boring, makes me want to delete the game more than anything. Just make it a VN without all this clicking bullshit already, clicking the same shit 100 times is not gameplay and I rather have nothing than this.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP to v0.12a.
I noticed there's not a lot of tags for this game. Anyone that plays this that knows of any that can be added?
You can find a list of tags here, and you can search for tags here. Appreciate the help!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my compressed version of The Personal Assistant v0.12a. Original size are 1GB.

These builds are unofficial builds by me, and not the developer. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Win & Linux (190MB):
- - - -
Mac (172MB): - - - -
Android: Use the66's port.

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Here's my compressed version of The Personal Assistant v0.12a. Original size are 1GB.

This is an unofficial build by me, and not the developer. Do NOT report issues with the compressed release to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:

DOWNLOAD:
Win & Linux (190MB):
- - - -
Mac (172MB): - - - -
Android (176MB): - - - -
Android x86_64* (177MB): - -
(*For Chromebooks and some AndroidTV devices.)

Information about the Android port:

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.
Thx 4 Android Version

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
a lot of new bugs , just cannot proceed any further after making her clean upstairs in her regular clothes, cannot by the pill, cannot destroy her work

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Personal Assistant v0.12a.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
sry but i cant play MC with a old man skin, not that problem with been old , its to much fkn old man ready to die for any second , its make me sick sorry to say that , but to bad the girl shes just AWESOME , if the mc was not that fkn old the game will be awesome with some open free map with some others chars; this game will be one of top games . to bad !
4.gif
278277_pinef-fan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes