3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandro

May 27, 2017
O.13 is out already. Hoping we can get it soon.

Btw, im happy didnt follow so many opinions from people disliking this game coz its really good one, renders are really amazing and if u like domination path is one of the best ones i played, very good done and right paced. Also story is quite original, it has some grinding but its bearable and the rewards u getting in the form of new scenes corrupting and dominating her makes u want keep playing. Love path is very short and no worth to comment atm but dark path is awesome and in my opinion this games is quite underrated, it deserves at least 4 and half stars. I cant wait to get this new update and will keep an eye on this game.

Oct 10, 2017
I was thinking that the changelog said absolutely nothing relevant to me, so went to his page to see if I could find something more informative. I realized then that the release was for beta testers, I then thought to say so here so people could take notice, but the title says it clearly.

If you download the game, take that into consideration, as this game is known for having game braking bugs each release.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
I was thinking that the changelog said absolutely nothing relevant to me, so went to his page to see if I could find something more informative. I realized then that the release was for beta testers, I then thought to say so here so people could take notice, but the title says it clearly.

If you download the game, take that into consideration, as this game is known for having game braking bugs each release.
It's not really Devs fault that someone just have to "share" an unready release to the public?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I was beginning to think I was the only one that could not stand the poor English. I really want to like this game, really I do! I just think the guy should focus on making it in his mother tongue first then perhaps find a translator for the other languages.
This is a joke ? Many here aren't english native and make effort to write in english. I find your post very selfish. English Native aren't master of universe buddy.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
This is a joke ? Many here aren't english native and make effort to write in english. I find your post very selfish. English Native aren't master of universe buddy.
Isn't it useful for a dev to know that some people (potential patrons!) aren't playing his game because of the poor english? That way, he has a chance to do something about it if he wants to.

It's probably not that hard to find someone to look over a few hundred lines of text and propose grammar fixes etc.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
the premise of this game is interesting, always love a well-done 'corruption' path. But I just am not into freckled red-heads. Shame really.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Personal Assistant v0.13-beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
How do I give her the pill? I searched and found I'm supposed to give her at 18:00 when studying, but there is no such option..
Also, how do I get her to do a dogwalk as mentioned in "hints"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes