3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'LoveRouteRachaelShower'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "LoveRoute.rpyc", line 298, in script
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\The_Personal_Assistant-v013-beta-pc\The_Personal_Assistant-v0.13-beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\The_Personal_Assistant-v013-beta-pc\The_Personal_Assistant-v0.13-beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'LoveRouteRachaelShower'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
 v0.13-beta
Sat May 18 09:51:59 2019

Reactions: JTsmoothhands

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
How do I give her the pill? I searched and found I'm supposed to give her at 18:00 when studying, but there is no such option..
Also, how do I get her to do a dogwalk as mentioned in "hints"?
I'm stuck at the same place you are it seems. Have tried all that I can think of, but can't get those scenes to trigger. Very annoying indeed..

sandro

May 27, 2017
I'm stuck at the same place you are it seems. Have tried all that I can think of, but can't get those scenes to trigger. Very annoying indeed..
You can give the pill while she is studying at 6pm, but to being able to give the pill i think its needed some level of corruption, i dont remember exatcly right now coz i played it one month ago, but in some point when u check her at midnight while she is sleeping he wants touch her but thinks surely she will wake up, then he thinks after giving her a sleeping pill he will be able to touch her and since then u have that option when helping her with homework at 6pm.

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
try with this save.
like said buy the pill and when you help her study you will get the choice of offering the cup of water.

yurekapnj

Mar 14, 2018
How do I make her go for a naked dog walk?
I don't think you can anymore. Before, with the 0.12, when you asked her to clean the top flood at 2 or 3 pm with the 2nd set of cloth, and went to look, you had (maybe not the first time) the possibility to ask her to watch tv with you or go for a walk".
With the 0.13, it seems like you can't get anything else than her washing the flood. It might be a bug.

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Isn't it useful for a dev to know that some people (potential patrons!) aren't playing his game because of the poor english? That way, he has a chance to do something about it if he wants to.

It's probably not that hard to find someone to look over a few hundred lines of text and propose grammar fixes etc.
I must say, I'm not a native English speaker, but I do like to have my writings as good as possible and I'm not developing a game that others may pay for it. There are several free tools to help to have a better English text, I use grammarly for my WhatsApp (web) and email messages, the free version does this job very good.
I like to read things with good grammar and with no errors in my own language, so I expect others to like things well written in their own language, the fact that it's a game does not prevent it from been well written, IMHO, if you are going to do something, try to do it as best as you can...

This is just an example of grammarly correcting errors:

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
I cant get the pill option to work. ive tried to just help her. but it like the home work has not been restore. im in a loop that makes it seem like the home is always destroyed. any help

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Removed the old linux version since there's a recent windows/linux verison
Also downsized the old version number

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Currently the game contains no actual sex.
There is nudity and some erotica themed events.
And very minor fingering.
That's about it so far. If you want actual sex you will have to wait or go find another game. because at this time, this game doesn't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes