3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

canicusloops

Jul 13, 2017
I did that before all the things you've done already. You have to make her do it in the kitchen. Watch her i thought around 17 or 20hrs when she is standing at the coffeemaker. There you can dominate her en after a couple of times you can demand her to not to wear panties. Then an hour later you can 'check' it in the toilet downstairs and after that you can do your looking in her bedroom.

Although you do have to give her a sleeping pill for the groping in the bedroom, so i guess it will be available again then. Otherwise it's a flaw in the game
Thank you! I'll try it out!

canicusloops

Jul 13, 2017
I did that before all the things you've done already. You have to make her do it in the kitchen. Watch her i thought around 17 or 20hrs when she is standing at the coffeemaker. There you can dominate her en after a couple of times you can demand her to not to wear panties. Then an hour later you can 'check' it in the toilet downstairs and after that you can do your looking in her bedroom.

Although you do have to give her a sleeping pill for the groping in the bedroom, so i guess it will be available again then. Otherwise it's a flaw in the game
HEY IT WORKED! thanks man! you're a lifesaver

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Either I'm doing it all wrong, or this game updates, updates, and adds nothing, not a sex scene, no masturbation, no oral sex, nothing, just watching her shower or sleep.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is a need to up date the tag list for this.
BDSM.
Spanking.
Groping.
Masturbating.
Male Domination.
Drugs.
Oral sex.

The Dark Route will include rape.

Either I'm doing it all wrong, or this game updates, updates, and adds nothing, not a sex scene, no masturbation, no oral sex, nothing, just watching her shower or sleep.
Did you go the love route or corruption route?
Love The_Personal_Assistant 2019-07-27 11-50-58-98.jpg
Corruption The_Personal_Assistant 2019-07-27 11-50-54-09.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes