3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
tried that about 10 times. no option for the water or give her a pill?
You have to have a sleeping pill in inventory. Buy another and try again.

Also, you can get all the 20:00 tv room events on one day as the time doesn't advance, but the counters for the events do.

May 26, 2018
Downloaded and tried this game when it first came out. I did understand that, with it being a new game, there would be little actual content so I was reasonably ok with that. However, with this update (and the last update) I findmyself unable to play the type of game I wanted to play (the love route). I am personally uninterested in the corruption route (yet I know there are people who enjoy it), and since the developer seems to be uninterested in giving people who like the love route a fair shake with an evenly split/developed game, I have deleted this until either the game is finished or thelove route catches up to thecorruption route. It is really a shame that the developer claims in his OP that you have the option of loveor corruption, and yet seems to deliberately ignore the love route to force people on a path they have no interest in.

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Downloaded and tried this game when it first came out. I did understand that, with it being a new game, there would be little actual content so I was reasonably ok with that. However, with this update (and the last update) I findmyself unable to play the type of game I wanted to play (the love route). I am personally uninterested in the corruption route (yet I know there are people who enjoy it), and since the developer seems to be uninterested in giving people who like the love route a fair shake with ad evenly split/developed game, I have deleted this until either the game is finished or thelove route catches up to thecorruption route. It is really a shame that the developer claims in his OP that you have the option of loveor corruption, and yet seems to deliberately ignore the love route to force people on a path they have no interest in.
You are not alone waiting more content on loverote.
Acorrding to devs patreon. I think next version he will put more time in loverote.
one version on corruption and another on loveroute and so on.

but as you say, everything is up to dev.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
May 26, 2018
You are not alone waiting more content on loverote.
Acorrding to devs patreon. I think next version he will put more time in loverote.
one version on corruption and another on loveroute and so on.

but as you say, everything is up to dev.

Yeah, I stopped reading developer's Patreon pages long ago since most are so far behind in their postings (or what they post is at odds with what the game actually shows) that it makes little sense to read and be disappointed.

Nov 7, 2017
I don't think you can anymore. Before, with the 0.12, when you asked her to clean the top flood at 2 or 3 pm with the 2nd set of cloth, and went to look, you had (maybe not the first time) the possibility to ask her to watch tv with you or go for a walk".
With the 0.13, it seems like you can't get anything else than her washing the flood. It might be a bug.
I think it's a bug because the hints option in the office says I can do the nude dog walk but I do have trouble getting this to work even can't slap her while she's cleaning the top floor in cloth 2 and giving her the sleeping pill. For the sleeping pill, when after I pick the choice, "Naa, shouldn't bother her with that ... Lets just talk with her" but it does not show the choice of giving her the pill except only showing the "Be friendly" or "Be bad (+5 Corruption Point)" choice and I already bought the pill. Even her extended shower scene in this update doesn't seem to work either. And I already gotten her to do the nude lap dance even doing arm chair random event and some of the others. I have her 100% corrupted and the MC at 100% strength. I must be doing something wrong.

Reactions: madingo

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Anybody got this error? is there a way to fix it?, I started a new game, skipped the prologue, selected the love route, took the bath peek, opened the door, then:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'LoveRouteRachaelShower'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "LoveRoute.rpyc", line 298, in script
  File "Z:\TT\The_Personal_Assistant-v0.13-beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "Z:\TT\The_Personal_Assistant-v0.13-beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
 v0.13-beta
Sat May 18 15:48:47 2019

Reactions: binny801

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Wow, and now it kicked me to the Main Menu from 'ask how the trip was' after she went out for a run. I think I'll wait a little more, or better yet, a little fewer bugs... good luck

binny801

Mar 26, 2019
Anybody got this error? is there a way to fix it?, I started a new game, skipped the prologue, selected the love route, took the bath peek, opened the door, then:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "LoveRoute.rpyc", line 298, in script
  File "Z:\TT\The_Personal_Assistant-v0.13-beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "Z:\TT\The_Personal_Assistant-v0.13-beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
v0.13-beta
Sat May 18 15:48:47 2019
same here.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Personal Assistant v0.22b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.02.2020

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Personal Assistant v0.13a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
So do you have the v0.13a beta PC version? It hasn't been posted here yet.

Mirajia

Jul 22, 2017
Downloaded and tried this game when it first came out. I did understand that, with it being a new game, there would be little actual content so I was reasonably ok with that. However, with this update (and the last update) I findmyself unable to play the type of game I wanted to play (the love route). I am personally uninterested in the corruption route ..........
Maybe is this Update for the Love Route, with a old Savegame i have found 1 Change for the Corruption Route.
But this Game is now so Buggy thats you cant say what is new or be the 350+ Renders the completly Content in this Game.
Currently appears through the bugs the Love Route has no Content, and the Corruption Route is unplayable

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
umh hey someone knows how to give her the sleeping pills?
and how can i make her do a nude dogwalk?
make sure you bought a pill in the shop... then give her the pill when you help her with the homework (office/computer)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes