3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
any idea how to make dog walk ?
Seems broken in v0.13, or maybe just broken if you use v0.12a saves. I cannot get it to fire either and I could at least once in v0.12a and I have been too lazy to unren to see the code but it looks like @the66 has a compressed version that is already unpacked so I might take a look.

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
On LOVE ROUTE when she return to running and and the beast peek her in bath.... AFTER THE CHOICE GAME RETURN ON MAIN MENU!!!!! GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated, and here's my unofficial compressed version of The Personal Assistant [v0.13a]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.
The developer started compressing the game after v0.13, so I weren't able to shave as much of the file size this time.
Original size is 694MB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(214MB): - - - -

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
nice game, but I have a feeling we will need to wait a lot more for actual sex scenes.
Can anyone let me know how much content is there for love route? I tried corruption and it is OK but I don't know if i need to wait for love route to have more content.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Stupid grind after all.
Horrible english, terrible releases with dozens of bugs each time.

Dropping this game. It looked promising at first, but it's just another garbage game from a dev that is in it for the money.
No passion and love for the game at all.

Reactions: Cgt35 and Xpl0it

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
hmmmm at first when i saw the art and the theme "anal" i was super pumped and happy, but seeing that there is not much content and the, what i thought, anal fucking content turns out to be just some mild anal play, left me a little bit dissapointed. But hell, lets give it some time, its just the start and it could become an awesome game after all.
Also i have to say the theme "ugly old dude molests and humilates young sexy girl" is one of my favorites!

I guess, and tell me if you disagree, the problem here is like always, the dev is good at making the Renders and has an idea, but he is not good at developing or at story telling. A Problem that many game developers had that they are good at one thing and bad at the other which takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to learn and get used to. Its sad that this frustrating thing hinders so many good developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes