3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

FretKarton

Feb 19, 2019
I have a few questions. I read above that the naked dog walk works, but I can't get her naked, only with no pants on, which is a beautiful view as well :) How can you get her naked?
Second: how to give her the sleeping pill? I've bought it, I've read that you should give it while houseworking with her and the "..just talk to her" option, but no result. I'm using the PC version, 0.13a, having 100% corruption and strength at about 100.
Does it work in this version?

KirDima2008

Aug 5, 2016
I have a few questions. I read above that the naked dog walk works, but I can't get her naked, only with no pants on, which is a beautiful view as well :) How can you get her naked?
Second: how to give her the sleeping pill? I've bought it, I've read that you should give it while houseworking with her and the "..just talk to her" option, but no result. I'm using the PC version, 0.13a, having 100% corruption and strength at about 100.
Does it work in this version?
There are two options for giving a sleeping pill:
first if you did not break her homework then when choosing a bad or good option below there is a third item (give a sleeping pill).
the second option, if you broke its work, then during the conversation choose the second item and you will again come out to talk with three choices (good, bad, tablet).
PS English is not my native language.

FretKarton

Feb 19, 2019
There are two options for giving a sleeping pill:
first if you did not break her homework then when choosing a bad or good option below there is a third item (give a sleeping pill).
the second option, if you broke its work, then during the conversation choose the second item and you will again come out to talk with three choices (good, bad, tablet).
PS English is not my native language.
Thanks Kirdima, English isn't my native language either :). I'll try both options!

Bilsbo

May 16, 2018
Hint from pc telling me to ask nude lap dance but the option never showed up after flashboobs X3... and I tried the pills already can someone please help? All my saves are from 0.13

OtacoQliao

Nov 3, 2018
I can find the option to make her drink the sleeping pills, the walkthrough says at 18:00 when she is at Office but i dont have the option

Marisco

Jun 20, 2018
Blisbo i found that i needed to ambush her in the shower and then you force her to show herself. After that it might let you do the lapdances.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
For anyone who couldn't get the nude lap-dance, this was what I was missing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can find the option to make her drink the sleeping pills, the walkthrough says at 18:00 when she is at Office but i dont have the option
When you talked to her at the computer, did you just talk to her, or did you ask her about her assignment every time?

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
Man... already a spoiler picture in the beginning explaining the corruption way.... should not be shown or blurred or something. That takes the excitement.

To convince her wearing new clothes while work: Because she then don't make her daily clothes dirty would be a better argument? or

But overall nice idea of the programmer and good story.

Last edited:

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Question: Is the game supposed to be a clickling simulator and the tags were a lie? because if thats the case congrats, its a really damn good clicking simulator

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
I think I have a bug. When I ask assistant to clean the upstairs wearing the clothes (2) I only get the animation of her doing it with her regular clothes. There is no dialogue suggesting that she would refuse to use the clothes. Anybody have a solution or am i just screwed here?

JohncBear

Apr 21, 2019
that does not matter what is written 18 or 25 years, which looks like a 14 year old Girl...oooohhhh excuse my mistake ,,Assistant "...:unsure:
the only problem here is why are you thinking shes underage?. her backstory is already there, why change it?.

Abirvalg

May 20, 2019
I join those who can not give the girl sleeping pills. I did it at 0.12, but now it does not work. In addition, from the shower, she just expels, though not angry anymore. At 0.12 she showed herself in the shower. I started the game again, I cleaned up all the traces of the previous version. Bugs ???

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Cant' wait for next update. Highly underrated game for what it is...reminds me of hack n stalk in some ways. Similar vibes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
that does not matter what is written 18 or 25 years, which looks like a 14 year old Girl...oooohhhh excuse my mistake ,,Assistant "...:unsure:
would love to see what the so called older girls/women look where you live if you really think this girl looks like she is 14 :LOL:

lcindax

Nov 14, 2018
Well it is impressive that the game have two different play styles. One with a sandbox mode and the other with a story driven gameplay. And from what I've seen it's like two entirely different games. Very well done indeed.

Also I like chicks with freckles so this is an instant classic for me :LOL:

Kuroroex

Jun 11, 2019
How can you trigger the Sleeping pills event?
Its not giving me some options to giver her some pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes