3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017
I've unsubscribed. The game had a lot of potential, but the creator can't decide what he wants and gravitates between two (and now three) completely separate games, resulting in very little content in each. The corruption, sandbox route (the best developed, comparatively, so far) gets absolutely nothing in this update. The love VN thing gets a handful of new renders and another handful goes to the new "Dark route" intro.

Ultimately, the creator has quite a few good ideas and, despite his language problems, has managed to write some very compelling corruption scenes. Unfortunately, he seems to be having issues developing a cohesive story and instead jumps from idea to idea without being able to tie them together in any meaningful way. The potential is still there if he gets his act together, but until then - I'm out.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The corruption, sandbox route (the best developed, comparatively, so far) gets absolutely nothing in this update. The love VN thing gets a handful of new renders and another handful goes to the new "Dark route" intro.
I agree.
A game with two completely different routes is already too much for a single developer to cope with. I'm afraid this project will end prematurely as it already happened in the past for other projects because of bad planning and resources management.
I believe the dev should scrap this new route altogether, for the sake of his game (and his patrons count).

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
I'm here mainly for the love route, so I tend to disagree with this statement...
For a normal girl who is supposed to pursue a better and happier life,
she will hardly love a man who's at the age of her father.

I admit I tend to enjoy ruining her life in this game, because this is a game,
where things can happen shall never happen in real life.
The gaming experience of corruption is more exciting and unique to me.

freeclimber

Nov 25, 2018
To focus on three different routes with only one source (developer is a one man show) is catastrophic in a sense that this update hasn´t advanced the story (only very little). This is really bad planning and resource management and is very likely to put the patreons off if the author doesn´t take countermeasures and focus on one route only until he either has a team that enables him to do more routes at once. It would be a pity – because the quality of renders, ideas and plot (corruption route) are really unique and awesome. The auther should rather focus on bringing a second girl into the game for some variation (it´s a bit boring with only one girl to focus on). From a certain point in the very near Rachel should be so dependent on him that she accepts another girl in the house (without running away) – a girl of course that should be introduced as a „natural sub“ so she fits in with the circumstances of the MC and Rachel.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For a normal girl who is supposed to pursue a better and happier life,
she will hardly love a man who's at the age of her father.

I admit I tend to enjoy ruining her life in this game, because this is a game,
where things can happen shall never happen in real life.
The gaming experience of corruption is more exciting and unique to me.
Must'a never heard of maria carey and tony motola or celine dion and her billionaire hubby ... dames need not be hopeless to start down that path ... or give any hoo haa for that matter...

Reactions: Lerd0 and KiraJames

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
nothing more happens with the 0.14, except for a moment "new content unlocked" but there is nothing more too !?

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Just want to know one thing... Is he tapping that yet? :unsure: I mean Going to town on that ASS. For those that don't understand the reference. :sneaky:

Reactions: Canto Forte
Mar 17, 2019
Is it worth the download, and hows the sex, not seeing a lot of pics at the start that show anything. And sounds like the Dev is a bit overwhelmed in choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes