3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 94436

He should really focus on getting one route done before beginning another - like Four Elements Trainer. It makes each update feel somewhat substantial because it drives the plot and narrative forward in a meaningful capacity. The current approach will only make the game feel super-slow and force every player to basically start all over with each new update.

The game has potential but the dev need to focus his work to a greater degree. The only upside I can see to the current state of affairs is the creative freedom it provides the developer. I guess the more focused approach would demand more discipline - but it would also be so much more satisfying for everybody.

FranklinvA

Oct 16, 2017
In the corruption track of 0.14 i have arrived at the lapdance part, and the hint at te computer tells me she need to flash her tits, and i'm able to get her to do that. But after sucking an biting, the hint is, maby we can get her to do it nude. but that doesn't go anywhere. I'm basically stuck there

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So.....what exactly does it mean by 'Bad Guy'??? Like simple blackmail and stuff?
Love route is the worst one, she has no reason to like the guy, writing isn't there to have it make sense. Could use a rewrite. Corruption is the best route, you get her to strip for you and stuff. She's reluctant like a real person would be she's also really dumb so you take advantage of that. The new dark route looks like you just tie her up in the basement for rape and bdsm. But it's not out yet.

Reactions: alessia999

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Such a good special story with a cute assistent girl without unrealistic big boobs. Way to go, dev!

I love the love route, please don't ditch it! Maybe improve it more!
She had bad luck so far with guys and was very shy and is still virgin, and now it's changing with this mature rich man, who

- don't want rent from her
- helping her a lot with studies
- give her good tips for life
- give her presents/rewards for great helping, cleaning and cooking
- and makes always compliments

It's possible here she falling in love because of all these good things, which all woman love!

Please ditch sandbox in return, it's awful!

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure about the different routes, sandbox versions and the dark route when the other routes are not completed.
sandbox are tons of clicks and ruins it, better stick with the same formula.
also, if the corruption route are more like the love route, it could be improved and branched. i dont like all the bdsm/harsh elements, but i enjoy the corruption.

freeclimber

Nov 25, 2018
not sure about the different routes, sandbox versions and the dark route when the other routes are not completed.
sandbox are tons of clicks and ruins it, better stick with the same formula.
also, if the corruption route are more like the love route, it could be improved and branched. i dont like all the bdsm/harsh elements, but i enjoy the corruption.
...too much and too often to spank her ass, so that she screams, I don't like it either, but slowly introducing her to BDSM methods introducing toys (Butt Plug, Spreading Bar...), sexy clothes, which she must take off bit by bit and pee games would be cool...especially when she becomes more and more dependent on him in that way because she needs these BDSM methods and toys and his dick later on to experience an orgasm at all.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I'm waiting for that Dark Route. I hope Patreon's fagots do not cause him problems

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
stuck with lap dance ! when i have option to ask her to be nude game tell me first to be topless and when i finish that i don`t have option to be nude anymore ? why ???

Reactions: FlyGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes