3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im not seeing or getting any of the events in the change log in the courpt path it still ends with MC watching a horror movie im also dropping this still way to short nothing happens the English is terrible still not seeing that so-called lap dance that other ppl are having an issue with as well

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
OMFG THE GAME OPENING music , I LOVE THIS MUSIC!!! I became patreon just opening the game! LeL

Reactions: Inmortaliity

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
thats exactly what i love about it. thank god not every game has chubby milfs with little boys as male protagonists. Im a fan of the exact opposite.
But does he have to be so ugly? I've never been a shallow woman but even I have limits. :cry:
I can tolerate playing a male mc but when he looks like a toe, I just can't lol.

KirDima2008

Aug 5, 2016
The question is how much homework should be destroyed at the computer in order for a girl to wear a second type of clothing? Corruption 100, 7 times worked in the first type of clothing.

freeclimber

Nov 25, 2018
I don't think you can anymore. Before, with the 0.12, when you asked her to clean the top flood at 2 or 3 pm with the 2nd set of cloth, and went to look, you had (maybe not the first time) the possibility to ask her to watch tv with you or go for a walk".
With the 0.13, it seems like you can't get anything else than her washing the flood. It might be a bug.
No it´s not. The naked dog walk is working now;-)

freeclimber

Nov 25, 2018
Downloaded and tried this game when it first came out. I did understand that, with it being a new game, there would be little actual content so I was reasonably ok with that. However, with this update (and the last update) I findmyself unable to play the type of game I wanted to play (the love route). I am personally uninterested in the corruption route (yet I know there are people who enjoy it), and since the developer seems to be uninterested in giving people who like the love route a fair shake with an evenly split/developed game, I have deleted this until either the game is finished or thelove route catches up to thecorruption route. It is really a shame that the developer claims in his OP that you have the option of loveor corruption, and yet seems to deliberately ignore the love route to force people on a path they have no interest in.
The love route is under development and will be continued with the next release.

Reactions: Inmortaliity

freeclimber

Nov 25, 2018
I do really like this game although it´s a bit monotonous at the moment meaning that it feels like the MC is walking around his house alone for half of the day without interaction with another character other than the assistant. In most other games the MC can interact with different characters during the day so there is always action – not so ever here. The MC has to wait for hours to engage with his assistant and doesn´t have much diversion meanwhile – he can only sleep, take a shower, walk the stairs and work which becomes rather boring after having gone through this several times. Although I understand that by turning her into his slave they won´t have visitor´s at this point of the game it would certainly bring some action into the game if the MC could visit a friend for advice that already has his slave trained (or something like this). By this occasion one could also show more sexual acts with the MC friend´s slave without having to push the assistant to early into it – providing much more action and diversification to the game. Hopefully the creator takes this into consideration somehow - otherwise despite the great story idea and excellent graphics I won´t patreonize the game in the long run...

• Haha
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
But does he have to be so ugly? I've never been a shallow woman but even I have limits. :cry:
I can tolerate playing a male mc but when he looks like a toe, I just can't lol.
Yes, thats even hotter to me. The uglier, the better. Its about humiliation and what is more humiliating than an ugly old fart?

Maybe i myself can also identify with it better. I might not be the ugliest dude, but im also not the prettiest one.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hi gentlemans,
My strenght is rising but i dont know how to increase more then 33. All of a sudden its stopped.

Edit ; i see the massage in 29. page. İ got my answer. problem fixed.

Last edited:

Brutos#174

Oct 29, 2017
She is 18 or even 19 years old. She is studying in college. Carefully read the prologue ;)
that does not matter what is written 18 or 25 years, which looks like a 14 year old Girl...oooohhhh excuse my mistake ,,Assistant "...:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game-play is ruin it for me. click click click and click,
and i can't get the right mood with the girl either. pity, the girl looks hot and a unique settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes