3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hmmm.. my hint system tells me to make her flash boob during lapdance. (I need her to be nude during lapdance for another trigger)
I got her showing me her breasts, also i am able to bite and suck them... but now i am stuck by repeating this biting/sucking scene over and over again.
Any help how to continue?

EDIT: all i get is a message (thoughts) after the lapdance with sucking nipples "Next time maybe a nude show" - but always i get just the same scene in clothing 2 over and over again

Last edited:

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Thanks to PapaLazarou I was able to complete the game. (I think) But a couple of questions.. Unrenning the images shows two scenes I'd missed.... Are either of these scenes currently active in the game?

3.jpg 10a.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks to PapaLazarou I was able to complete the game. (I think) But a couple of questions.. Unrenning the images shows two scenes I'd missed.... Are either of these scenes currently active in the game?

View attachment 387962 View attachment 387963
the first one is in tutorial a small scene if you tell that you dont know about your age - nothin really important though.
But as you finished the content you may answer my question above your post? please

Reactions: Teflonmike

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Ok, so as I said earlier i was helped by Papa's save .... After using that save buy the double clamped pole on the PC, you then talk to Rachel and the scene moves automatically to the pole having been installed in the TV room... You then have to wait three days .. At which point she then does a fairly shit dance... I don't want to give to much away ... So I'll try and upload a save tomorrow if any of you are still stuck.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
the first one is in tutorial a small scene if you tell that you dont know about your age - nothin really important though.
But as you finished the content you may answer my question above your post? please
[/QUOTE

Thanks for that, I can see now that She's called Amber.... She mentions she has relevance to the story but I can't remember her being mentioned at any time.. The second pic though is far more interesting, in the images the MC takes her trousers and knickers down and checks her virginity... It's always really frustrating to unren images that are hot but lack context ... This game and Room for Rent have some real hidden treasures, that sadly no one seems to be able to get too..

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hmmm... even with papas savegame i was able to see the poledance and also the black dildo scene - same as the "nippled" dildo at midnight. Also i got a Blowjob.
Hint system tells me there is no more content, but still i have no clue what do do with the remote controlled dildo (which you can buy limitless even if you bought it before)

Overall there are so much triggers which seems to be broken or hidden so well that it is nearly impossible to get through
Sorry - but this was the second time i tried this game and it is the second time i drop it because of its weird triggering and it is also grindy as hell

Dont think i will ever try this game for a third time later on - sorry

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
hmmm... even with papas savegame i was able to see the poledance and also the black dildo scene - same as the "nippled" dildo at midnight. Also i got a Blowjob.
Hint system tells me there is no more content, but still i have no clue what do do with the remote controlled dildo (which you can buy limitless even if you bought it before)

Overall there are so much triggers which seems to be broken or hidden so well that it is nearly impossible to get through
Sorry - but this was the second time i tried this game and it is the second time i drop it because of its weird triggering and it is also grindy as hell

Dont think i will ever try this game for a third time later on - sorry
With the remote controlled dildo you ask her to clean the top floor in clothes 3 then you give her the R/C dildo and when she starts cleaning you switch it on.. Dildo is dropped and scene ends with message version end... You really havn't missed much.

I'm more absorbed with picture 2 and where the hell it fits into the story ..

Wouldn't you know it... When I was just sitting idly in the TV room an event triggered .. Seems this a random event... So not many of you may have caught it... Anyway it's the scene from picture two... It's fairly autonomous but nevertheless very nice. I saved at the beginning of the scene if anyone wants it.

Last edited:

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
I'm more absorbed with picture 2 and where the hell it fits into the story ..
you get picture 2 in a scene, when the girl sits in her chair upstairs (not sure when - maybe 20 o-clock) and after you order her, not to wear underwear, in this szene you check her underwear status. i hoped nthis helped finding the szene.

---
i have a nother question about the trigger "demand her to BJ during the mornig coffee"
there is no coffee-routine at 9 o-clock?? when can i demand this?
edit: ok found the mornig coffe. i had to watch tv at 9 o-clock. didn't know there where a coffee option LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Teflonmike

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Didn't know about the morning coffee scene myself... But when I triggered it I got an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'MorningWoodCallCompletes'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "LivingRoom.rpyc", line 930, in script
File "C:\Users\Mike\Downloads\The_Personal_Assistant-v016-pc\The_Personal_Assistant-v0.16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Mike\Downloads\The_Personal_Assistant-v016-pc\The_Personal_Assistant-v0.16-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'MorningWoodCallCompletes'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
v0.16
Sun Sep 01 00:39:31 2019

Reactions: bskuphe69

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
About the MorningWoodCallCompletes error, this is what fixes it.
LivingRoom.rpy, line 930 - "MorningWoodCallCompletes" is supposed to be "MorningWoodCallComplete"
The Call AND Label have to be the same word and it's not so that is the reason for the error.

Steps to take
- Use unren, choose option 1.
- In the /game folder, delete archive.rpa OR move it to a backup folder.
- Using a text editor like Notepad++ or Atom, open LivingRoom.rpy then go to line 930 and delete the "s" in the word "MorningWood...".
You can use notepad if you'd like but you would have to find the right line to make sure it says "Call MorningWoodCompletes", not "Label".. Then change it to what the Label says and save.
- Save the file. Run the game and it will work this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes