3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I'm stuck at the show boob scene, but it keeps doing the same. I even get to suck and bite her nipple. What to do to get past that?

When I hit hint it keeps saying "Rachael needs to flash her boobs for you during lapdance . Note that you don't need to destroy her work the day before."
Any Help with the above? Thanks in advance!

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Can't get a blow job from her......
I followed all the hints, got her to strip, got her to lapdance naked, installed spy cams, left a dildo in her bed, got her to wear all the different clothes, got her to pee in the bucket and got multiple handjobs....
but no bj :(

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
HMm i guess this game is still on blue ball phase. Ty for the guy from above begging for bj. I will stay away from now. Ty guy from above. Saved my data...

b4ckup

Jun 15, 2017
Hi all, apologies if this is already posted (Cheats for 0.16 version of game)

Type the following under I'm a lazy player in cheat menu (I haven't been able to verify if they work as I'm using the
Android version and it has stuck text that can't be deleted in the section where you type)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks go out to the creator for a great game.

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
This game has gotten much better since it was initially released. I appreciate that movement between floors and rooms has been sped up, that you can easily see where the personal assistant is at any given time, and that hints are available in the office.

Reactions: carim

hotspott

Jan 28, 2019
hallo..ich habe in der version 16 also in der version 16b einen fehler " 'IMAGE' RABEDCorrRoute DuvetHidden 0 not found". wie kann ich das beheben ?? vielen dank..
sorry ich kann kaum englisch es reicht gerade um entwas zu spielen :D:D

1567506295289.png 1567506295289.png

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Hi all, apologies if this is already posted (Cheats for 0.16 version of game)

Type the following under I'm a lazy player in cheat menu (I haven't been able to verify if they work as I'm using the
Android version and it has stuck text that can't be deleted in the section where you type)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks go out to the creator for a great game.
that work but you have to delete the word (code) before insert the word for the cheat that you want ex: for corruption Whos your daddy

Reactions: Thrudgelmirator
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes