3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not sure if i can get to it tonight. I've got another couple things going on in the meantime.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for the reply - just a bug fix anyways.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
So if i remember correctly, this one had mc with hillarious face in first version. Did he change that now or it's still ugly bastard?

Reactions: chrisryman

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Personal Assistant [v0.16c] [JL Creation] - Original Size: 1.05 GB

Download Win (258 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
So if i remember correctly, this one had mc with hillarious face in first version. Did he change that now or it's still ugly bastard?
Nope, he still has this unfappable MC face. But dev just dont stick the face right infront of player like before.
But mc is still there, like the beauty and the beast tag is still there.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Nope, he still has this unfappable MC face. But dev just dont stick the face right infront of player like before.
But mc is still there, like the beauty and the beast tag is still there.
Well thanks for your answer. At least im not forced to look at that abomination anymore. That was a hard turn off lol.

comandan3

Oct 21, 2018
Hi all, apologies if this is already posted (Cheats for 0.16 version of game)

Type the following under I'm a lazy player in cheat menu (I haven't been able to verify if they work as I'm using the
Android version and it has stuck text that can't be deleted in the section where you type)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks go out to the creator for a great game.

Hello there I write it the way you show it, but it doesn't.

Reactions: Jogy1959

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I cant get her to clean in clothes set 2, and cant get her to cook on clothes set 2 with out game over, even tho the hints say be bad wen shes wearing clothes set 2...... help please

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
I'm stuck with the hint "rachael must show you her boobs during lapdance. You don't need to destroy her work the day before".
I've ever seen her boobs during lapdance, anyone have the solution? Is it a bug?

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I'm stuck with the hint "rachael must show you her boobs during lapdance. You don't need to destroy her work the day before".
I've ever seen her boobs during lapdance, anyone have the solution? Is it a bug?
Stuck in the exact same place.

ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
16 is a very blamable version. Full of bugs (as evidence vy the 16b, 16c and so on), and the only added content is about Beauty's asshole being dirty. Dev, there was no need for such an update. Felle free to spare us your further updates if they have to be so uninspired.

Reactions: fortuna95

LateTony

May 16, 2018
that work but you have to delete the word (code) before insert the word for the cheat that you want ex: for corruption Whos your daddy
All I get is Nope.
I delete code and entered the cheats as show, even with quotation marks, but always Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes