3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibro

Jun 11, 2017
The last I played it, there wasn't much to do really. I have waited several updates. Is there much more now?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Same here, can't figure out what to do.
I have also noticed when u talk to her in the dining room wen shes reading and u ask her to clean in clothes 2 wen u go and watch her shes in her origional start clothing, can u test this to see if its my game or proper bug thanks

Freakingfred

Sep 9, 2017
I have found on another site the updated version for this game, the version 0.16c, it says in the patch notes that he fixed some bugs, here is the link:
I recomend using do download (it makes the download goes faster).

Last edited:

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I am a little saddened many people seem to be criticising this game due to the developer's bugs. Bugs can be a royal pain, but lets not forget the considerable work that goes into making these games. I think it may even be his first game, anyone? Maybe the most vocal critics should go and make a better game, and show us how it should be done?

Latest Android version update :- in the shower, does not show any pose images, just the text and a image dissolve error?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Aug 31 at 8:10am
Release version 0.16c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

check if there is password or not in the rar
Release version 0.16c
mac:
pc:
unchecked:
Mac:
PC:
Scanned both versions for viruses - looks clean.

Thanks Moo8

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
good evening I had a problem of backup I have to start all over again it's nice to have some cheats code but knew you what to enter as cheate code please I would have liked to start again

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes