3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
About the MorningWoodCallCompletes error, this is what fixes it.
LivingRoom.rpy, line 930 - "MorningWoodCallCompletes" is supposed to be "MorningWoodCallComplete"
The Call AND Label have to be the same word and it's not so that is the reason for the error.

Steps to take
- Use unren, choose option 1.
- In the /game folder, delete archive.rpa OR move it to a backup folder.
- Using a text editor like Notepad++ or Atom, open LivingRoom.rpy then go to line 930 and delete the "s" in the word "MorningWood...".
You can use notepad if you'd like but you would have to find the right line to make sure it says "Call MorningWoodCompletes", not "Label".. Then change it to what the Label says and save.
- Save the file. Run the game and it will work this time.

Really appreciate your helping. I presume this is now fixed in v16c??

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I have been a big fan of this game since the beginning and have no problem with the Beauty & the Beast setting but the latest updates have started to introduce "extreme" fetish content. Can I ask the Developer to make these Optional rather than Critical to progress in the game. I would like to continue playing but if it goes any deeper without me having the choice to tone down I will probably opt out altogether. I have no problem with ass licking but "shit"??

mtrerner

May 22, 2017
What the fuck is up with the "eat her" comment that was slipped in there? As in serial killer style eat someone. Writer of this game is a straight up psychopath. Not to mention a god damn terrible writer.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I have been a big fan of this game since the beginning and have no problem with the Beauty & the Beast setting but the latest updates have started to introduce "extreme" fetish content. Can I ask the Developer to make these Optional rather than Critical to progress in the game. I would like to continue playing but if it goes any deeper without me having the choice to tone down I will probably opt out altogether. I have no problem with ass licking but "shit"??
What the fuck is up with the "eat her" comment that was slipped in there? As in serial killer style eat someone. Writer of this game is a straight up psychopath. Not to mention a god damn terrible writer.
Are you sure it didn't mean "eat her out"? Asin oral sex.

Cuz these comments are making me think I might not want to play this

Alrdygone

Jun 10, 2018
Help please i see i'm not the only one to have this problem but no one answered with the solution : The hint tells me to be bad with the girl when she cooks but when i do so it's game over. I already have 100 corruption so i don't what to do.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Help please i see i'm not the only one to have this problem but no one answered with the solution : The hint tells me to be bad with the girl when she cooks but when i do so it's game over. I already have 100 corruption so i don't what to do.
Are you using an old save?? I had the same problem so restarted (Or maybe found someone else's save from v0.13 onward) Either way you need to get the "Bad" option when it simply adds Corruption (NOT the Game over warning)

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I do wonder what will become of this game after he starts fucking her. I mean eating shit and pissing her mouth full (not my thing really, but he). Some dominatiin ok, but i must say it is starting to irritate that i have to stay in the builing and go up and down and up and down..although now you can skip most of the days hours

Reactions: Val72
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes