3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
3 updates later still no love route progress!
You must have missed it, love route needs a full rework. It's fucking awful, needs a full rewrite as there's no good reason given for her to actually like this turd. He's going to finish the corruption route first, the redo love route so it's actually good.

Reactions: fortuna95

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
You should use the hints in the office.
Apart from that you need to build up some strength (move through house when she is not around) and be mean to her to get the corresponding scores up.
And earn some money by working in the office to buy her clothes and other stuff you need.
In the beginning it is some grind but later off it's ok.

Reactions: Inmortaliity

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
it would be even now that my grandfather would have fucked her for a while after instead of masturbating to see her naked ...

Reactions: mikel8519

scythedeath

Aug 18, 2018
I'm stuck at the primary quest where she does a nude lapdance, but the hints don't progress further, it keeps saying she is committed to doing a nude lapdance, and that's it............how do I progress? I've done the nude lapdance like, 5 times now.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm stuck at the primary quest where she does a nude lapdance, but the hints don't progress further, it keeps saying she is committed to doing a nude lapdance, and that's it............how do I progress? I've done the nude lapdance like, 5 times now.
Ok what helped me was progressing the event at 14:00 at the table. Have her clean in second clothes and progress with the footrest. Do it twice (second time you will make her take off her panties). After that I got the option to ask her for being nude at 18:00 with lapdance.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
this version still has her cleaning in her normal clothes instead of the the 2nd outfit even if you choose for her to where the second outfit...

eg normal chothes
1st outfit is maid uniform
2nd is black n red out fit ...bugged..
3rd is the pink outfit

Reactions: Val72
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes