menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I thought it was an impressive first release. I usually don't like kinetic novels but I think this is pretty well executed. Will definitely be watching the progress of this.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Looks good Dev! My hope is that the information the MC gets is erroneous and later finds out that they are all related. ;)

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Half of the game is lesbian content, which is too much for me.
I'm not homophobic in games, but this is really too much.

It looks like the sister will fuck the whole family before the brother.
How boring, you have to watch them play with each other.
And a perfect LI who probably already has a sex buddy(famale)!
I already knew something was wrong when she accused her brother of being gay.

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
Renders and models are ok, but...the story...jesus...i cringe so bad when i read dialogs and thoughts. Besides grammatical errors, the story,actions and reactions are just absurd. And this is "sandbox", where some buttons are barely visible and get bugged...if it is your first game, then its ok but man...if you want to do this further, I advise to get you shit together and work on story, character development, pacing and fckin common sense xD Although, maybe it is not your goal, maybe it is house of pervs who does not care, i dont know. Im just not a fan of such fast burners i guess :)

Reactions: Alexxx888

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Chapter 2 coming soon with much more fun and suspense, the main character now been more bold and fearless, You will find what you never imagined.
And don't forget that there are a lot of animations.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes