Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
needs possibility to rename MC.

It's not even "labeled" how it should be, so URM mod doesn't help either.

The only way for now is text replacement (doesn't work on labels though)

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023
Bug or 30 seconds of gameplay? :unsure: lol
# When you use 'tab key' the game dies

Last edited:

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Sometimes it's great to have a less complex game, and every time you click on a new event, there's an expectation of opening a blind box. I hope the next version has more sleep sex.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThePervertBoy-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
DEV, CONVERT THE PNG TO JPG OR WEBP.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

Coolboy91

Sep 18, 2017
For those who want to change MC Name, just open the "character" file in the game folder and searche this line :

define m = Actor(Character("Drema", color="#4287f5"), "Drema", 3, 0, 0)

Just change Drema by the name that you want to have for the MC, save and your good to go.

Edit: This only change the name on top of the chatbox, all the dialogue have the name Drema manually write in. So if you want to change the name you have to search one by one the name drema in the "script" file in the game folder and change them by your custom name. I have found only two times the name written. If i found more problem with this method i edite this post.

Edit2: I've found in the files day 2 and day 7 one time in each the name drema that you have to change.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This game doesnt need the sandbox element, it's the most linear shit ever the sandbox thing doesn't do anything, it's also buggy as f, the speachbubble breaks on day3 and it's on every time even when there isn't a character in the room which causes it to break the game and send you back in time if you click it when there isn't an event present.
Oh yeah and the writing is beyond awful but it's kinda funny at the same time.

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
For those who want to change MC Name, just open the "character" file in the game folder and searche this line :

define m = Actor(Character("Drema", color="#4287f5"), "Drema", 3, 0, 0)

Just change Drema by the name that you want to have for the MC, save and your good to go.

Edit: This only change the name on top of the chatbox, all the dialogue have the name Drema manually write in. So if you want to change the name you have to search one by one the name drema in the "script" file in the game folder and change them by your custom name. I have found only two times the name written. If i found more problem with this method i edite this post.

Edit2: I've found in the files day 2 and day 7 one time in each the name drema that you have to change.
what about changing the name with the same string like /m or %m%.. still would take a while to write it down once, but after that, it's automated global name change :3

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I was hoping the mc would be tapping the lady's before they started tapping each other. If it's the other way around then I am going to lose interest in the game as for the people crying it's a sandbox game all I hear from them is it's not a vn whaaa like they aren't releasing 3 or 4 almost everyday as is already :FacePalm: , the only three things that annoy me is [1] player can't rename the mc at start of the game and [2nd] The lady's already hooking up with each other before mc can hook up with them [3rd] no real incest .:cautious: as is the game is just meh

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Wow!! 3gig initial release...
size is not everything - it also could be a sign of bad codec choices :p

(like it actually is: he used jpeg, which is NOT the best choice. webp is much more recommended )

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Nothing groundbreaking but is a decent start - a few UI suggestions:

don't remove the current room icon from the bar, it's a little distracting when things keep shifting around, maybe just highlight it

add icons on room buttons to show who is the room

show the interact button before fade in (or shorten fade?), it pops in at the end and can miss when scanning all rooms, though maybe not as important if point #2 is added

Reactions: Null2233
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes