Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Photographer [v1.1.0] [Nymphs] - Compressed

Win/Linux [631 MB]
- - - -

Mac [597 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThePhotographer-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What exactly do you have to do to get the main target to go full bimbo? she is very cold no matter how nice you are

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
now i am confused, there is no NTR as dev claiming and he made NTR content by his patreon post:unsure:
Because back in the day there was some confusion about the definition of NTR. In this game (so far) the NTR is referred to other dudes "helping" the MC to corrupt the girls, but ultimately unless the MC gives his blessing, he is the only who bangs the girls.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Because back in the day there was some confusion about the definition of NTR. In this game (so far) the NTR is referred to other dudes "helping" the MC to corrupt the girls, but ultimately unless the MC gives his blessing, he is the only who bangs the girls.
but developer himself is claiming there is NTR

edited:

and yes if someone try "help" MC than it is NTR

razor1977

Jan 2, 2023
ok, where do i begin, overall the game isn't bad but is any of it original? it has the female characters from 4 different games, he gives credit to 2, the 1 he don't mention is the female mc from my future wife and the other he renamed but if pretty much copy and paste from simple days, the females name is dora, although he renamed her. the storage room scene was also commandeered from simple days only switched out dora for the blonde , the plot is nice, it was a bit short but it wasn't bad.

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes