King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Stop being ridiculous to say 'vanilla route be a side story'. Read the routes explanation. There are 2 main routes, and they are main routes. If you want 100% vanilla, not here.
I don't want 100 % of vanilla content but I also don't want 70% cuck content . You said you get the sharing idea after playing DMD which has like 3% of sharing content .so I just wanted to know will sharing be insignificant that player who are not into cucking and beta stuff can feel they are not missing a big chunk of the game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
After I tried the "demo" version I thought this game has potential, neat looking renders (sadly without facial expressions) and interesting story. But now, after playing 0.1, I´m not so sure anymore (that creepy looking grey skin guy gives me shivers^^). It also seems to be one of those games with smaller update sizes and somehow the lack of facial expressions bothers me more than I thought.
I liked the first game - playing as creepy guy was something different. Now with the announcement of sharing in DiO ... hmmm ... maybe I come back to this game after 1 year of updates (if this game last this long^^) - hopefully then is there some longer playable content with more of the story ;)
AND hopefully avoidable sharing content ...

my personal conclusion so far for this game 3 out of 10 ... sadly, because I still see some potential in it.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Bruh on this forum they get that tag.......for now.,...
...eventually when we all die....the Tag update will arrive...
Yeah. I think Sharing & Swinging are different, but there is only 1 tag for both. And the reason why the game hasn't had the sharing tag yet is because sharing hasn't appeared yet. If there's that tag now, people will complain or say that we trick them. But what we get now? People want to have that tag right now for them to avoid. And since I can't satisfy all, I just do what I planned.

About sharing, if any haters still want to complain, re-read the description again to see that it's just a branch (minor route). But if you so hate sharing, there are a lot of games without sharing for you to play. Don't whine.

Reactions: Claudio83

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah. I think Sharing & Swinging are different, but there is only 1 tag for both. And the reason why the game hasn't had the sharing tag yet is because sharing hasn't appeared yet. If there's that tag now, people will complain or say that we trick them. But what we get now? People want to have that tag right now for them to avoid. And since I can't satisfy all, I just do what I planned.

About sharing, if any haters still want to complain, re-read the description again to see that it's just a branch (minor route). But if you so hate sharing, there are a lot of games without sharing for you to play. Don't whine.
I'm not whining i was talking about the planned update to all the forum's tags.......not ur game.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
I'm not whining i was talking about the planned update to all the forum's tags.......not ur game.
I didn't say you whined. Sorry for this misunderstanding. I don't reply whining people about sharing anymore. That comment was just a clarification. They don't even understand that sharing is just half of Kingpin.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I didn't say you whined. Sorry for this misunderstanding. I don't reply whining people about sharing anymore. That comment was just a clarification. They don't even understand that sharing is just half of Kingpin.
Oh ok...sorry for the misunderstanding...my bad.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Oh no no no no no, you can't pimp out your bitches! That's make you a beta cuck! :WaitWhat:
Bro i get it......but this thread was Yeeted 3 or 4 times now...
......don't make it happen again.....

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Indeed sharing means basically alpha cuckold… however there is not present this tag, because if i go to "latest updates" and search the term "sharing", it is not present
Yeah you are right there is no sharing tag .that is why devs put NTR tag for all those tag it is not perfect solution but it is what we have now.

Until the tags arrives Devs can put planned tags under genre to avoid confusion .

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm tired of cuckspergs whinning in every single thread. If the game was a NTR one I can understand it, but that's not the case so it's just funny.
And i get it.....just don't want the thread to go to shit and get Yeeted again....
...it's better to do that kinda thing on the off-topic subforum...

Reactions: Aizar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm so surprised that I'm gonna make a poll to ask if my patrons consider sharing as ntr or not now.
Well you're the dev and if you have to keep some input in mind that should be the one from your patrons indeed.
This is just a pirate site after all, some people would give you advice while others would just troll your thread.
Just keep in mind that this is your creation, tell the story you want to tell.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Nice renders. I don't think I've seen cross-promotion like we've seen here before, that's a great idea.

My pet peeve? (And it's not whinging about NTR) Alarm clocks! Games do not need to start every bloody day with a goddamn alarm clock! You've made your point, his morning routine is banal. Can we please move on from the alarm clock!?

2.30 star(s) 21 Votes