_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I realize the way in which I wrote my role in [The Pilgrimage] may lead some to mistaken my actual involvement.

I'm just the volunteer translator. I have no role in the game outside of writing [Messman]'s English translation. [Messman] is responsible for %99 of what you folks see. Admittedly it isn't even a 1:1 translation as I'm winging it off of what I assume is a google-translated script. No need to worry if I'm going off-script though, [Messman] has been giving me pointers and leading me in the right direction for his vision.

I don't mind saying I've added a bit of personal touch and flair to what I write though. ;)

That being said I'm told there's numerous tutorials for using Blender or Renpy. Blender looks simple enough (that's putting it mildly) but the biggest snag is having a PC strong enough to do all the renders you'd want, still-image or otherwise. As for Renpy, I have no personal knowledge but I'd also be interested, assuming it's easy enough.
For me blender was real hard. I tried to start learn it several times, finally i found the will to breake it. It is not very intuitive comparing, for example, with Source Filmmaker. And interface is nightmare. You can spend hours just clicking everything an still don't understand how it works. Renpy was really simple for me. If you have any programmer experiance, you can start doing something immidiatelly or just spend 1-2 hrs on manuals.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
If you want to know the idea is similar to this game (stuck on a ship or facility) but you play as a varren out to make Tali his. (Love and domination path kind of thing.)
The game will be short. I advise you to choose something else. But if you want something related to monsters, then: "Alien vs Predator", "Evolve", "Starcraft (Zerg)", "Warhammer 40k (tyranids)". From fantasy: "Warcraft (a failed warlock experiment)".

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
The game will be short. I advise you to choose something else. But if you want something related to monsters, then: "Alien vs Predator", "Evolve", "Starcraft (Zerg)", "Warhammer 40k (tyranids)". From fantasy: "Warcraft (a failed warlock experiment)".
Definitely the game would be very short and simple as i have no experience of game making.

Jul 21, 2022
Definitely the game would be very short and simple as i have no experience of game making.
Hi young Padawan,

Preamble;

- If you are about to create your first game and refer to what has just been expressed,

Then, don't create it.

Because you will create crap (like most games, featured on this forum, which is a mirror of the various patron, sub, itch, steam, etc.).

If I can give you a couple of tips;

- Don't think about time, don't think about money, don't think about human (mess-ed up) schemes.

Just do it for yourself.

No matter how much material time it will take.

This way you will avoid becoming and falling into the trap of your many colleagues:

- pre-alpha projet 0.0.0.0.1 remastering of nothing.

Just the material time of a saw/fap.

Something that leaves a void inside.

Whatever you plan to create;

- create it for yourself, create it for the love of beauty, as if it were the first kiss, as if it were the first love, as if it were the first child.

Because by how you create, it will show what you really are.

May the force be with you.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hi young Padawan,

Preamble;

- If you are about to create your first game and refer to what has just been expressed,

Then, don't create it.

Because you will create crap (like most games, featured on this forum, which is a mirror of the various patron, sub, itch, steam, etc.).

If I can give you a couple of tips;

- Don't think about time, don't think about money, don't think about human (mess-ed up) schemes.

Just do it for yourself.

No matter how much material time it will take.

This way you will avoid becoming and falling into the trap of your many colleagues:

- pre-alpha projet 0.0.0.0.1 remastering of nothing.

Just the material time of a saw/fap.

Something that leaves a void inside.

Whatever you plan to create;

- create it for yourself, create it for the love of beauty, as if it were the first kiss, as if it were the first love, as if it were the first child.

Because by how you create, it will show what you really are.

May the force be with you.
I get what you are saying but im trying to stay realistic i will definitely give it my all and do it for myself if i ever go for it but at the same time a lot of people aim too high and crash and burn. So i will try to keep it on a realistic scale relative to my skill level, if i ever do it and feel confident for something more complicated i can always make another game.

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
Ah ok sorry my bad, but ok ill go look what the tutorials say. This game kind of inspired and idea i would like to bring to life but never done anything game making or code related before so was curious.

If you want to know the idea is similar to this game (stuck on a ship or facility) but you play as a varren out to make Tali his. (Love and domination path kind of thing.)
Sounds like a great idea, though I agree it'd have to be on the shorter side of things at least to begin with. Some thing with nice replay value and a few commands. Once its got its legs you can build it up however you'd like.

I support your endeavors in making Tali a heavily pregnant breeder however.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

makimango44

Oct 23, 2021
Devious' Big Post of Potential Ideas (1)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I put some thought into it. Yes there'll probably be a [Devious' Big Post of Potential Ideas (2)] in the future.
actually all of them sounds great and i would love to see them, i just wish i could support with paypal

Reactions: Necronlord3

Texan_Love

Oct 2, 2018
Love the game, though I am stuck at the talk to Jesora. I've fought the red varren already and unlocked the bar. All she said was to meet her in the ship and she is only in her room for the futa content.

Humwee

Jul 20, 2017
First scene is good, not necessarily for reworking. Shower scene is ok too, extra ones would be nice, possibility to trigger again also.
But you know what you doing, i'm super happy with the game progress

Last edited:

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I was in vacation last week. Now i working on remake the very first scene - make proper animations. And shower scene also. After i will concentrate on elcor's story arc.
Although I'd much prefer you work on new content than redoing old scenes I can understand why you would want to redo the intro scene. Just be careful - it can be a slippery slope leading to redoing the whole thing and that would be a complete and utter waste for such a top tier game. Too many developers get stuck in an endless redo cycle that halts any proper production.

Hey but then again it's your game so do what you want! I'll be an avid fan either way.

4.70 star(s) 108 Votes