• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
it will arrive when the next update ?
Doubt it. I guess i will do it with update after next. And i will make it not so big as i wanted. Will releasing one vents level for start. The reason is - parallel development of vents stuff and all other takes much time. I don't want to freeze the development of another content like elcor arc or battle fuck scenes. So i will polish and release the part of vents i already done to see how ppl like it or not. And then will just make extentions like for all other content.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
What if chapter 1 ends with the ship starting to move and Tali finds out the ship is going to a massive, abandoned and scary space station? :eek:

One idea at a time, haha.
If you check a map screen, there is a moon in upper part. I intentionally made it so ship didn't block the view. But this is not the matter of near future anyway.

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
I still have much more for chapter 1. :)
Thank god. I didn't read all 32 pages until this, so I know 2 bad ends at least. Are there more and is there already a good end?
Do you plan something like "breeding farm end" or paths you can get access to all monsters without killing another one at least to get access to the other?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Thank god. I didn't read all 32 pages until this, so I know 2 bad ends at least. Are there more and is there already a good end?
Do you plan something like "breeding farm end" or paths you can get access to all monsters without killing another one at least to get access to the other?
2 bad ends now, no good end, too early for this i think. Not really breeding farm end but more like cum dump end.
About killing monsters i made plot forks for this, so no, you need to choose.

Reactions: Wavedancer

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
2 bad ends now, no good end, too early for this i think. Not really breeding farm end but more like cum dump end.
About killing monsters i made plot forks for this, so no, you need to choose.
It's sad, but ok, it's your game. It's not that difficult to play more different routes ^^ I still like it a lot. ;-)

Reactions: _Messman_

makimango44

Oct 23, 2021
_Messman_ could you do a Patreon where you just copy and paste the things you post on SubscribeStar, for the people who have no creditcard and can only pay with Paypal. Or is there a reason you cant create a Patreon?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
_Messman_ could you do a Patreon where you just copy and paste the things you post on SubscribeStar, for the people who have no creditcard and can only pay with Paypal. Or is there a reason you cant create a Patreon?
I am currently in process of launching patreon page. But they have content restrictions and will likely ban me. So i decide to start from discord server, where i will post same content both for SS and Patreon. With only difference that i cant publish it on Patreon directly.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
_Messman_ are you familiar with the game "anthophobia"? I suggest for future content - to "repeat" some opponents from there.

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes