_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Does anyone know how to get captured by the croc to start the lizard end game? I have been running from him and purposely getting caught but he doesn't capture Tali. She just goes back to the med bay after the h-scene.
Besides start of encounters with croc you need to discover the training grounds according to plot movement. Without it the lizards game over will not trigger after scene.

D66

Jan 31, 2019
I really love this universe, can someone suggest more games based on it, or maybe there is already a post somewhere asking about it and there is a list?

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Is there any way to edit a save file to make the apes alive again if they are dead? I cannot get them to attack the medbay anymore and I want to access their content again. If not, an up to date save would be appreciated.

picoloco

May 31, 2017
Is there any way to edit a save file to make the apes alive again if they are dead? I cannot get them to attack the medbay anymore and I want to access their content again. If not, an up to date save would be appreciated.
Use the renpy console, type
apesdead = False
That will bring them back. You can also use "reddead = False" to bring back the red varren.

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
weird problem I'm facing when downloading the newest update.
whenever I download it my c drive almost fills up completely (I didn't install it there) and then the game won't open.

JJVC11

Jul 22, 2023
how do I get the mass effect events to work? Do I have to download something extra and if so how do I add them on Mac?

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Besides start of encounters with croc you need to discover the training grounds according to plot movement. Without it the lizards game over will not trigger after scene.
How do you do that, exactly? I also really wouldn't mind the name of the variable that changes whether the training ground's been discovered.

Rot555

Apr 5, 2020
Excellent game, why can't I pay you for it?
You can, but you need to do it as a donation through either of these links. They are posted on page 1 of this thread as well if you dont trust me

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
How do you do that, exactly? I also really wouldn't mind the name of the variable that changes whether the training ground's been discovered.
you need to wait in lab until Nyun gone and go find her. For variable search "$ train="

Nighty31

May 29, 2020
"After finding the bear, the bear will be added to the short roster of enemies that can invade Tali's medbay."
Does it work? I can't get anything but apes and varennes

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes