• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Just checked it. From first look there are kind of plant-guys.
Yes. Allegedly, plants have taken over the world and the heroine needs to be saved. There are many types of enemies, with their own battle tactics. Starting from mindless zombies, ending with super mutant plants.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

jhess23

Jun 29, 2022
Yes. Allegedly, plants have taken over the world and the heroine needs to be saved. There are many types of enemies, with their own battle tactics. Starting from mindless zombies, ending with super mutant plants.
Maybe in this case, there could be an agricultural wing for that to happen in the ship. Or wherever the ship lands or docks with in the future, there would be a whole area devoted to plant life.

jhess23

Jun 29, 2022
Remember "Dead Space". There was a zone on the ship. Botany sort of. Where the plants were grown.
Yeah, I remember that zone. I'd imagine there would be a zone like that on the ship if not where the ship will eventually arrive.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
_Messman_ A small request. When you create a discord, install the invitation here. I am experiencing a serious problem with the financing of this art. The site blocks my registration.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
A small problem. The game has an alarm level. You said that the higher it is, the more monsters appear. I have an alarm of 500, and the corridors are mostly empty. The second, or rather, sentence. Is it possible to redo or add a plot using Tali's intoxication. How would she have drunk too much and ended up in the corridor with monsters or the team took advantage of it.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
A small problem. The game has an alarm level. You said that the higher it is, the more monsters appear. I have an alarm of 500, and the corridors are mostly empty. The second, or rather, sentence. Is it possible to redo or add a plot using Tali's intoxication. How would she have drunk too much and ended up in the corridor with monsters or the team took advantage of it.
Higher lvl of alarm increasing the chance of encounter in corridors. It become higher but random sometimes play jokes and may not give you encounter. Drunk events in plans, yeah.

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes