• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lucy1223

Feb 15, 2018
Nah, I don't believe so. You just collect the 3 parts needed to open the door & leave.
or outside the cell there is a monkey on the right (not always) you do him a little service 2 or 3 times and when the other monkey comes to get you he helps you and then runs away.
P.S. Does anyone know what difference it makes whether or not I use the crowbar to beat the monkey?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hey, I got a small question. (it has a spoiler, so I put it in a spoiler thingy)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Not yet, I will add true bad end when do the rescue mission content. It will be small part of gameplay where Nyun will try to save Tali. And can also lose and join her, so it will be the part of bad end.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
or outside the cell there is a monkey on the right (not always) you do him a little service 2 or 3 times and when the other monkey comes to get you he helps you and then runs away.
P.S. Does anyone know what difference it makes whether or not I use the crowbar to beat the monkey?
No difference in content, crowbar just makes to avoid the ape with one hit.

Reactions: Beats9821

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Played trough the game and had loads of fun, but had two suggestions or questions more of -
1. Would it be possible to have seamless "Game Over" loops? For example with the Nyun + Tali Game Over one, with the white fuzzy bugs, You'd have one loop where they plant the eggs into Tali/Nyun, followed by another where the eggs are then released, perhaps with some variation.
2. Parasitic Enemies. Could be something that crawls up Tali, infests here in some way providing various effect, spontaneous egg laying, breast/belly expansion etc. Could also just be a living suit or something, or perhaps the slugs adapting to Tali and just sticking to her/using her.

IamAndrea

May 19, 2021
Any chance we could replace "bad end" with recovery sequences? Having to save scum at the cost of a unique end scene always makes me cringe. A me issue for sure, but I'd love for the option to disable bad ends. :) Love the game though, always makes me return to it ^-^

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Any chance we could replace "bad end" with recovery sequences? Having to save scum at the cost of a unique end scene always makes me cringe. A me issue for sure, but I'd love for the option to disable bad ends. :) Love the game though, always makes me return to it ^-^
There is not so much bad ends and I will replace it with game over+ or rescue missions from other characters.

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes