Nov 10, 2019
Thats not bug i guess. Grabing have 50/50 chances the enemy start animation or make damage to suit. For helmet brake it must be 2 grabs without animation. So it can looks like just skipping, but its ok.
That's not what I meant, I thought you added a summit function because you say "combat ends four ways - fuck, get fucked, kill or run away". I thought that ''fuck'' meant just giving up

Nov 10, 2019
That's not what I meant, I thought you added a summit function because you say "combat ends four ways - fuck, get fucked, kill or run away". I thought that ''fuck'' meant just giving up
btw i think i sound a bit rude. sorry is not intentional. my english is just bad and i'm a little bit dumb ;) so please don't take it to serious

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
so i have reage the end have seen the bad end?ings the new scenes also the cockpit there are all great, well done. can't wait to see what you do next

ps: i will now shut up till the next update :sleep:

I have found your posts very informative on what to expect before I have downloaded the update for myself. I am really looking forward to seeing what poor tali has to endure mwahahaha.

Reactions: kenny is alive

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
1. The provocation button. For some reason, it's hard to click on it. It is necessary to push somewhere to the edge. 2. Thank you very much. I said that damage to the suit is what you need. And you're not, no.
It ended with the explosion of the door. Is that all or wait for an update?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
There will be final animation if enemy grab Tali when her suit almost destroyed. So yeah, it can be considered as fucked. Fuck back she can with using darts.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
1. The provocation button. For some reason, it's hard to click on it. It is necessary to push somewhere to the edge. 2. Thank you very much. I said that damage to the suit is what you need. And you're not, no.
It ended with the explosion of the door. Is that all or wait for an update?
I planned to do it the first time, but didn't know where to start. When thoughts took shape I decided to do it.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
As for the gorilla, will the fight change or will it stay the way it is? And when will the insects appear? This one is the only one in the shower. It's like there's no one else. With insects, you can make traps in boxes. And more.
I wonder how this story will end for the prisoner.
It remains to create a laboratory. And a Turian woman will work there. And also, she will have some "problems" with the test subjects. : дьявольский:

Last edited:
Reactions: gymogle
Nov 10, 2019
There will be final animation if enemy grab Tali when her suit almost destroyed. So yeah, it can be considered as fucked. Fuck back she can with using darts.
the darts are a cool idea. I'll ask before I try and try and try again. Is it only BJ animation or is there something else to discover? Nice dialogues during darts action by the way, it was killed me.

but now i'm quiet, I'm serious, really! like this Episode_11_-_Quiet-pc-games_b2article_artwork.jpg

Reactions: _Messman_

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
_Messman_ good update per usual, also ur game isnt updating on the lastest update page, might wanna get tht checked out as you will be losing a lot of potential players by it not showing up there.
Hmmm, i updated the thread and changed first page accordingly. Am i missed something?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
As for the gorilla, will the fight change or will it stay the way it is? And when will the insects appear? This one is the only one in the shower. It's like there's no one else. With insects, you can make traps in boxes. And more.
I wonder how this story will end for the prisoner.
It remains to create a laboratory. And a Turian woman will work there. And also, she will have some "problems" with the test subjects. : дьявольский:
Gorilla comroom scenes are too good to remove it with battle fuck mechanics. I suppose i will just add new variants there.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Updates are great, good job on those, but one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is the hacking minigame. I had to replay from scratch as I lost my save, and while I can speed through most things the hacking is so godamned time consuming. I feel like you should drastically speed them up or make the doors lock less frequently, it's not like anyone's getting challenged by them right now.

Humwee

Jul 20, 2017
Oh, wow... I have no words. There is unbelievable amount of throat bulges, throatpies, large insertions, gapes and other my fav stuff. Just keep going, you doing mindblowing things!

About red varren. At the first playthrough he didn't come to medbay, so i save opportunity to repeat scenes in docking bay. At the second playthrough i seems to do same: get bone, play with him, but he came to the medbay. I just don't understood what actually affects on event. Scene is amazing, but it's a bit pity to lost him.

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
Oh, wow... I have no words. There is unbelievable amount of throat bulges, throatpies, large insertions, gapes and other my fav stuff. Just keep going, you doing mindblowing things!

About red varren. At the first playthrough he didn't come to medbay, so i save opportunity to repeat scenes in docking bay. At the second playthrough i seems to do same: get bone, play with him, but he came to the medbay. I just don't understood what actually affects on event. Scene is amazing, but it's a bit pity to lost him.
To hazard a guess, it's dependant on whether you fixed the lock in the prison. If fixed, the varrens attack medbay. If not, the caged beasts attack the medbay (and result in a game over or them being removed from the game). If I'm wrong do correct me, but this is the conclusion I arrived into with the latest update.

Amra'Cumango

Dec 3, 2021
This, this right here, fucking amazing. Seriously dude, you are gonna make me play the whole series again! Just when I had finally gotten my sleep schedule normal again.

But for real now, congratulations on the update, I can't believe you actually reworked the fighting system, I'm sure it couldn't had been easy, I hope it's not taking too much of a toll on you. But thanks again for making the game!

tumblr_pdxgnpeis51sstgk5_500.gif

4.70 star(s) 116 Votes