• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
I have a question:
1. Refers to provocation. Animation of provocation. What if. As lust intensifies, the provocation will also change. He will take off part of the armor, showing the enemy the most intimate. At the same time provoking an attack on this place.

2. Will new monsters appear? Wild "Hanars". Naga (as in "XCOM").

3. A painful question. Party members. When will the Quarian appear in the team?

4. Will there be more locations and side quests?

Reactions: Necronlord3

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I have a question:
1. Refers to provocation. Animation of provocation. What if. As lust intensifies, the provocation will also change. He will take off part of the armor, showing the enemy the most intimate. At the same time provoking an attack on this place.

2. Will new monsters appear? Wild "Hanars". Naga (as in "XCOM").

3. A painful question. Party members. When will the Quarian appear in the team?

4. Will there be more locations and side quests?
1. I made the teasing skill in last day before update realease. Just because after testing understood that battle as is take too long to get the animations. And i prefer to leave this to random. First - because unexpected events are always exciting in this kind of games, i don't want player to know everytime how the MC will be fucked. Second - i don't want to bother to script it and potentially it will break the future DP animations variants.
2. Yeah, i planned to show it in last update, but i didn't want just show it without content with it, so left it for next one.
3. Party? I'm not making RPG game. Party members means relations and much dialogues. This is not this kind of game. As i said i will do some episodes with invited guests. May be i even give the possibility of temporary play for another character, just for gameplay variety. And why exactly quarian btw?
4. That's for sure.

Jul 21, 2022
As i said i will do some episodes with invited guests. May be i even give the possibility of temporary play for another character, just for gameplay variety.
My sick fantasy. He wants to see two Quarian women and a crowd of monsters.
mumble... :unsure:

I recently played an Ahsoka in Exxxile. (The game is pleasant and simple, like The Pilgrimage, has very nice animations and model of the girl, but lacks the final animated sex scenes, unfortunately.)

The female (Tongruta species, StarWars universe) is, along with Tali, one of my favorites.

The model could easily be replicated in this game as a character to invite for a threesome or foursome.

This is a suggestion, of course.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
mumble... :unsure:

I recently played an Ahsoka in Exxxile. (The game is pleasant and simple, like The Pilgrimage, has very nice animations and model of the girl, but lacks the final animated sex scenes, unfortunately.)

The female (Tongruta species, StarWars universe) is, along with Tali, one of my favorites.

The model could easily be replicated in this game as a character to invite for a threesome or foursome.

This is a suggestion, of course.
Yeah, i played this game. Its developer one of my favourite too and i was inspired by his star wars games to do my own. But i don't want to use Ahsoka model for my game. Consider this as developers sense of tact, my personal tribute. I believe we both making the same mission here to do good stuff. There are plenty of possible models i can use for my game.

duran888

Jul 23, 2021
Any Chance there would be epilogues to the bad ends you're making? just short ones going on saying how fucked tali is getting? like getting turned into breeding bitch for the duo monsters and such?

SaltRocksPew

Dec 21, 2021
There really needs to be a 'submit' button or something that plays the old animations. The new ones are high quality ofcourse, but I liked the old ones too. I ran it back about 40 times and got the old animation like, once. Personally I preferred how the older animations played as well. The full animation playing, rather than just parts between combat scenes.

Furthermore I would really like a 'helmet stays on' option during the scenes. I think she's cuter with it.

As well, I remember in the last patch you said the red varren scenes are repeatable? They are not repeatable. at least from what I've seen in an hour of playtime.

The 'tease' button has a janky hitbox.

And grinding lewd levels to test out the new content is getting a bit tedious. Maybe a 'cheat' button should be implemented in the future.

But, the new red varren scene is very good, I can tell you put alot of effort into it. Haven't seen the rest of the content cause honestly I'm just here for the shark dogs.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
There really needs to be a 'submit' button or something that plays the old animations. The new ones are high quality ofcourse, but I liked the old ones too. I ran it back about 40 times and got the old animation like, once. Personally I preferred how the older animations played as well. The full animation playing, rather than just parts between combat scenes.

Furthermore I would really like a 'helmet stays on' option during the scenes. I think she's cuter with it.

As well, I remember in the last patch you said the red varren scenes are repeatable? They are not repeatable. at least from what I've seen in an hour of playtime.

The 'tease' button has a janky hitbox.

And grinding lewd levels to test out the new content is getting a bit tedious. Maybe a 'cheat' button should be implemented in the future.

But, the new red varren scene is very good, I can tell you put alot of effort into it. Haven't seen the rest of the content cause honestly I'm just here for the shark dogs.
Red varren scenes repeatable after you finish quest to find Jesora. If you don't fix the lock and varren is alive, you can repeat it every day.

IllCorde

Jul 27, 2018
First of all, I want to thank the author for a great game and great animations.
1. This game needs a gallery mod

2. I noticed that the infection parameter is not used in any way, I understand that this is most likely an idea for the future, but I want to make a proposal to use the parameter in the game and so that it has consequences, to make its accumulation after each intercourse and after a certain percentage of infection, Tali must either be squeezed out out of herself, or burp to continue the survay, and not go constantly to the medical center.

3. The shower is also not yet involved in gameplay, except as a way to look at naked Tali without a spacesuit, so I propose to make this a kind of marker of her condition, for example, with low corruption, after rape Tali sits in the shower and cries, squeezing out creampies complaining about life, at medium she masturbates, at high she is happy wash herself, or something like that.

sorry for google translate

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
First of all, I want to thank the author for a great game and great animations.
1. This game needs a gallery mod

2. I noticed that the infection parameter is not used in any way, I understand that this is most likely an idea for the future, but I want to make a proposal to use the parameter in the game and so that it has consequences, to make its accumulation after each intercourse and after a certain percentage of infection, Tali must either be squeezed out out of herself, or burp to continue the survay, and not go constantly to the medical center.

3. The shower is also not yet involved in gameplay, except as a way to look at naked Tali without a spacesuit, so I propose to make this a kind of marker of her condition, for example, with low corruption, after rape Tali sits in the shower and cries, squeezing out creampies complaining about life, at medium she masturbates, at high she is happy wash herself, or something like that.

sorry for google translate
Actually infection parameter is used. It increasing after corridors and medbays events. When reach 3, Tali moving to medbay.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
When viewing futra scene with tali & jesora in jesora's room it shuts off for no reason is there a way to fix it?
No problems was with this episode, will check this out. Any error message appears?

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes